Status
Not open for further replies.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
I know everyone likes what they like. What do you have, what do you want? Anyone got something new coming?

I finally broke down and have a DiD coming. It will be my first mesh wick. I'm kind of excited.

Oh, this won't surprise anyone that knows me, but it's a clone, not the real thing. I'm a cheap bastich and I ain't paying $100 for a jds. ;)

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
There's no point when the chids are so cheap honestly.
Me I have my girls pink mini vari in my post mans hands. Can't wait to see it. Yeah I'm prolly more excited then she is.
The one device I miss more then anything is my green Sb. It's back at altsmoke getting refinished and remade into white!
Other then that nothing I eeally want other then a prive or a prive special.
I have one 7ml tank coming later this week along with 2 cherry vape drip tips I picked up in the classies.
Drip tips are all I want.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Ray D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
PA
Provari V2. Mostly use Vivi Novas on it for out and about. Drip with HH357s.

Moving to carto tanks soon, unless I go with RBAs. Oxidizing mesh just seems like a huge PITA to me though.

And I'm patiently waiting for the AMP Tanks to become available - and I'll probably miss on the first 2 times they're out. Anything that sells out fast I usually miss. :lol:

speedydave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
I'm all over the place with hardware, but this is what I primarily use:

Work - 5V regulated mod w/ EMDCCs
Home - JWrapped ProVari V1 w/ Boges or IKV Platinums in LavaTanks

I picked up a ProVape-1 on the classies and have been using that a little bit at home with Boge LRs and Smoktech 1.7 ohm cartos (Resurrectors?), but I'm not sure how I feel about the unregulated mod yet. I'm thinking about selling it and picking up a ProVari Mini instead.

I have a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff as well. I had two Ego Twists which I thought were great, but both recently died for unknown reasons. I've been using Cisco spec 510 atties for dripping at home with new flavors, but I picked up a DCA306 from the classies and need to get some atties for it (probably Ciscos as well). I like my mini Vivi Nova if I'm not chain vaping and would like another couple of them, but I rarely use it. I also have a LavaGen to tinker with, but I'm still in the learning phase so it's been hit or miss lately.

All I really want is a ProVari Mini, but there's plenty of stuff I look at and say "I want that!" Juice and hardware are addictions unto themselves...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Here's my new PV that I just picked up last week.

12628851-high-voltage-substation-being-built-power-plants-in-winter.jpg

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
1000mAh Twist
1000mAh Passthrough
Smok Telescope
Vamo
Aga T2 RBA
Cobra RBA held hostage by customs
5 T3's
2 Vivi Novas
1 Mini Vivi Nova
SD Keyring Maxi
IBTanked 19mmXL (just got it, it rocks!)
And in a day or three I should have a Reo VV Grand in my hands.

A couple photos, because I like photos... :)

8424763554_1e32b6f3d3_b.jpg

8423620737_97c38df9e5_b.jpg

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
SS Vamo (with a second on the way)
Black Chrome Vamo (going to tear it down and make some kind of mod with it)
EA Mod (mechanical mod from Finland arriving this week)
650mAh Twist
900mAh Twist
650mAh eGo upgrade passthrough
1300mAh Spinner

For delivery I use:

HH .357 2.5ohm (for tasting only)
Bully RBA dripper (for dripping sessions) Really like this one.
2 Vision Novas
1 Mini Nova
2 IBTanked pyrex DCTs (one small and one XL)
1 VVV 4ml DCT
1 Fluid Flask DCT (my #1 favorite but expensive)
6 Kanger MT3s (coop on the way)
5 Kanger Mini T3 (coop on the way)
1 AGA-T 1st gen RBA
3 AGA-T2
About 300 LR Boge cartos, SL & XL, punched and plain.

Different juices behave differently in various delivery systems. There's no hard set rule. I just need to get to know the juice first before I decide weather it will do well in a genny or a Nova. The carto/tanks give the most consistent experience with the least amount of fiddling. Plain cartos are my stealth choice if going out for less than a few hours. The Bully is a great dripper. Great flavor and vapor. Rebuilding is for the steady-handed since the parts are so small. The HH .357 is the best disposable dripping atty but it is costly which is why I use it for sampling and short vaping sessions only. I want it to last as long as it can. Gennys are a different breed. The learning curve is greatest but the payoff is big once you get the wick and coil thing down. They give a pretty big TH punch compared to carto/tanks so being selective with your juice is advisable. Novas and Kangers are, well, Novas and Kangers. I'll probably sell most of my T3s but I'm waiting to see how the new Evod turns out. That will probably be the winner as far as clearos go.

The Vamo has proven to be a solid device. The SS version looks great. I would only hope the next version of it will be a touch shorter as the 18650 mode tends to be on the tall side.

Last edited:

smitighe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Baltimore
1000mAh Twist
1000mAh Passthrough
Smok Telescope
Vamo
Aga T2 RBA
Cobra RBA held hostage by customs
5 T3's
2 Vivi Novas
1 Mini Vivi Nova
SD Keyring Maxi
IBTanked 19mmXL (just got it, it rocks!)
And in a day or three I should have a Reo VV Grand in my hands.

A couple photos, because I like photos... :)

8424763554_1e32b6f3d3_b.jpg

8423620737_97c38df9e5_b.jpg

Ok I have a question. I am looking at that smoktech telescopic mod and I actually like it for some reason. my question is how do you like it?? Want a cheap telescopic mod but want something solid.

smitighe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Baltimore
I know everyone likes what they like. What do you have, what do you want? Anyone got something new coming?

I finally broke down and have a DiD coming. It will be my first mesh wick. I'm kind of excited.

Oh, this won't surprise anyone that knows me, but it's a clone, not the real thing. I'm a cheap bastich and I ain't paying $100 for a jds. ;)

Wish I would have know and I would have sold you mine for cheap. I have only ran 1 tank thru this.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Ok I have a question. I am looking at that smoktech telescopic mod and I actually like it for some reason. my question is how do you like it?? Want a cheap telescopic mod but want something solid.

I like it a lot. It's nice and pretty stealthy in 18350 and 18490/18500 mode, reasonably well built and the bottom switch is comfortable.
Great for the money IMO. I've read that the switch can be troublesome, mine is working fine, but I've only had it for like 12 days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread