Do you match your ecigs with your style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
I never matched my cigarette to my outfit or 'style', such as it is. To me vaping isn't a 'lifestyle' choice, it's a better choice, and I'm at the point where I don't give a r@ts ... what other people think :D

But I've always not cared what other people think about me.

PS- Sorry if I came off snarky, got the flu so am feeling yucky~

Last edited:

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I never matched my cigarette to my outfit or 'style', such as it is. To me vaping isn't a 'lifestyle' choice, it's a better choice, and I'm at the point where I don't give a r@ts ... what other people think :D

Sorry to hear that Plant :( Hope you feel better soon!

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California

its not snarky ..:) i feel the same ,def too old to care .Feel better soon and nice to see you post :) miss ya

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Call me unstylish, or just call me male, but I tend to use basic black at all times. Except when carrying my VAMO, when I'm using basic gunmetal. :)

Bwahhahahaaaa! I used to use basic black batteries with green LEDs, black cartos. I dressed entirely in black, so it always matched my wardrobe & my mood.:laugh:

Then I've gone through a stage of using every colour of the Titan soft touch range, matching to my outfit. Right now I use whatever works.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
That is Lovely. But does my style match my E-cig?

Well, here's my style (real gold and diamonds....wot? They're not December's birthstone?)

my style.jpg

and here's my wallet...

my wallet.jpg

LOL

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
I am a little vain at times with my ecigs. I have to have white carts on white batts, Ive got a nice lime green setup, and my favorite is a black 68mm batt, blacked out led cap, and black carto caps. My little stealth device, aka "Vapes on a Plane" Till TSA chases you down the tamarack. True story Bro, I thought I was going down.

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2010
NJ
I never really tried to match my e-cig to my outfit, but it has happened accidentally. I like it when my carto and battery are the same color and that is by chance, because I rotate my batteries according to their age. Of course I have a list of my batteries' birth dates, doesn't everyone? ;)

Most of my batteries are XL diamonds, so they already match my birthstone!

Feel better, Plant!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I used to pick my diamond batts based on what I felt like, not what I was wearing. Never have tried to match to my outfit if that is what you mean, but would look at my batts and think hmmmmm... pink or lavendar or navy blue today? More about how I felt than what I was wearing.

Now that I am strictly using Egos, there isn't as much choice. But I do tend to get silver batts and then flavor code the mega carts. For instance, my main "go to" flavor is Java Junction and I always put Java Junction in a silver cart. My second "go to" flavor is Peach Cobbler and that goes in a pink cart. All Chocolate flavors (Choco/Macadamia, White Chocolate) and spur of the moment flavors go into a black cart, and pineapple goes into a green cart. I usually have two flavors going which I rotate as the mood strikes. And I am having really good luck with the mega carts - they last for 2-4 weeks just topping them off a few times a day.

I finally hit my forever "sweet spot" I think! (Although I have said that before, I don't see myself changing from this set up as it is really hassle free and satisfying). :) But I have always been more about "function" than "fashion" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread