Status
Not open for further replies.

tumbleweed65

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2012
South Carolina
www.dracovapes.com
What is the criteria you use for accepting or rejecting recipes? In other words, no way to put this delicately, how do I know the recipe isn't something some random newb like me dreamed up and has barely tried himself?

Seeing as how taste is subjective what one person thinks taste like heaven another might think some newb like myself thought it up and never even mixed it up. But these do at the very least give a good place to start tweaking for your own taste.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Seeing as how taste is subjective what one person thinks taste like heaven another might think some newb like myself thought it up and never even mixed it up. But these do at the very least give a good place to start tweaking for your own taste.

Very wise words!

Wicker

Jul 10, 2013
Marysville WA
Hello fellow DIYers

I have taken some time to start a free wordpress website that will house a list of different e-juice recipes. I have tried to split the recipes into different categories for ease of use. I have also put links for different vendors that sell the flavors used in most of the recipes. I have tried to give credit to whom ever posted the recipe. If you find a recipe that is your creation and I did not give you credit please let me know. This is a work in progress but now that I have some content on the site I thought that I would get the word out. Please feel free to give me feed back as to what you guys and gals think. If you have a recipe that is not included in the list please feel free to email at the email on the site or PM me here on ECF. I posted this in the DIY section as well. Hope that is OK.

This is the link to the site
E-Liquid Recipe Book

Hi, Thanks for the recipies. I am brand new at Vaping. Just 2 weeks now. I really love it. I was a 2 pack a day smoker and I got an E-Cig and have not had one cigarette since. Not even a drag!!! I want to make my own juice because the PG is bothering my throat. I have ordered some VG, PG and Flavor oils. If I want to can I mix 80% VG and 20% PG and still get a good vapor? Or would you suggest some other ratio if PG is bothering my throat and mouth. I want to do this right that is why I am asking you;)

tumbleweed65

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2012
South Carolina
www.dracovapes.com
You can do 100%VG if you want I make a full VG for a friend that's allergic to the PG. You can't go wrong with any ratio, the only REAL screw up would be the nic %if you had it to high. The flavor % takes some trial and error for your own taste most of mine get 10% flavor and taste great.

Wicker

Jul 10, 2013
Marysville WA
You can do 100%VG if you want I make a full VG for a friend that's allergic to the PG. You can't go wrong with any ratio, the only REAL screw up would be the nic %if you had it to high. The flavor % takes some trial and error for your own taste most of mine get 10% flavor and taste great.

Thanks tumbleweed. I found the link on here for a good recipie calculator spreadsheet. Its gonna be fun. I got all my ingredients ordered and on the way.

Last edited:

Wicker

Jul 10, 2013
Marysville WA

How is it going tumbleweed. Made some ejuice last night. No nicotine. Does nicotine increase throat hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread