Apollo E-liquid & Cartomizer reviews - Post them here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Malboro Menthol

When KK (KittyKrazee) told me about the Malboro Menthol, I was skeptical. I smoked them for years and years and have never found a vape anywhere near that taste. I do take KK's word into account though as we have been friends for quite a while now.

First of all, the shipping was amazing. Everything was package with special thought and care. There was a slight crisp menthol scent coming from the bottle when I opened it and I quickly filled up a clearo and set it aside to rest for a couple hours. The first thing I noticed of course, was the clean, crisp taste of the menthol. It is good but I can also taste the tobacco. The TH is amazing and the vapor is great. I had forgotten how much I miss menthol. I will definitely purchase again. This is easily an all day vape. I like it very much, even though I favor fruit vapes at this time. I like it a lot. KK was right. :)

marl2.jpg

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Mango Peach

The Mango Peach is actually the first vape that I ordered from Apollo. At first I really liked it. A good, strong flavor with a good strong TH. Then not so much as I did in the beginning. Of course that is about the time I go really interested in the Marlboro Menthol. I put it away for a few days and realized it was just not sweet enough for me. I added some sweetener and really like it now. Much more than in the beginning. Now, just so you know, I like everything sweet! Most especially fruit. This is a natural fruit taste to me, not candy. I don't like candy in fruit, but I love the natural tastes. This one is good. You will like it! Great vape and very good TH.

mango.jpg

kewlguyjeff

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
san diego, ca
mallboro is supposed to resemble marlboros. this was the first juice i ever tried. even though i was a camel wide light smoker, i went with this juice after talking with apollo customer service. it did taste somewhat like sucking on an unlit marlboro cigarette without a filter. vapor taste was a little sweet, though, but it wasn't bad. turned out to be my all-day vape for a while.

sahara, i was told by the apollo chat person, was their version of camel cigarettes. i did not like this one. it had a very strong burnt taste in my opinion. i only used this a couple of times when i was running out of juice. sometimes i would add a couple of drops of sahara to the mallboro to cut through some of the sweetness.

ry4 didn't taste too much like tobacco. it had an overpowering caramel flavor. it was too sweet to be an all-day vape, but it was a nice change of pace every once in a while.

blueberry kona coffee don't know why i got this one since i don't drink much coffee, but it was good. the flavors are layered. at first the vape has a distinct coffee flavor that isn't too "in your face." then on the exhale you get a nice blueberry essence. it's not sweet like a lot of coffee flavors i've sampled. it's more "black" coffee.

green apple was pretty good. to me it didn't taste like a fresh green apple, but it wasn't candy green apple either. i would have liked it to be more "crisp." good vape to mix in once in a while.

kewlguyjeff

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
san diego, ca
sahara
after reading other vapers' favorable opinions of apollo's sahara juice, i decided to try it again. three months later and it's much better. the flavors have come together well and the juice has mellowed out a little. it's doesn't have such a strong burnt taste as before, and there's almost a sweetness i detect that some other vapers noticed. overall, it's still not my everyday vape, but it's not as horrid as a made it out to be in my first review. maybe in another month or two it will be even better.

vlis

Apr 24, 2012
California
Thanks for the info! My go to vape right now is the standard Apollo Tobacco... I have yet to find a standard tobacco flavor that even comes close. I have tried at least 15 tobaccos from other companies. I think the problem is they add some kind of a pepper flavor to mimic stregth (not a good substitute for throat hit) or they add caramel or vanilla undertones (too sweet). I made another Apollo order today... I'm hoping the Marlboro and Sahara will be a nice addition to my go to standard.

vlis

Apr 24, 2012
California
I just recieved my Apollo order last night (excellent/fast shipping) of Marlboro and Sahara which I liken to Vanilla and Pepper respectively, really not my thing at all. I am hoping that kewlguyjeff's "let it steep" advice will fix that!

I also got a 12 and 18 MG Tobacco which I am really pleased with (especially the 18, although it is a bit strong the flavor is closest to the prefills). I spoke with 2 customer service reps, one who assured me the pre-filled Tobaccos were the same as the e-juice and another who said they were different. I thought I would just give it a go anyway as I love Apollo Tobacco but I really don't think they are the same juice. Can you shed some light on this Sunny818?

sunny818

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
California, USA
www.apolloecigs.com
I just recieved my Apollo order last night (excellent/fast shipping) of Marlboro and Sahara which I liken to Vanilla and Pepper respectively, really not my thing at all. I am hoping that kewlguyjeff's "let it steep" advice will fix that!

I also got a 12 and 18 MG Tobacco which I am really pleased with (especially the 18, although it is a bit strong the flavor is closest to the prefills). I spoke with 2 customer service reps, one who assured me the pre-filled Tobaccos were the same as the e-juice and another who said they were different. I thought I would just give it a go anyway as I love Apollo Tobacco but I really don't think they are the same juice. Can you shed some light on this Sunny818?

They are entirely the same E-juice, this would be the first we have heard of this. I would suggest contacting live support just to make sure everything is in tip top shape as usual.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

Litta'sGabby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Sandston, Virginia, United States
I am really pleased with Apollo's Juices. My all day vape is the French Vanilla! I am also stuck on the Green Apple! My top two favorites. I am really happy with the Evod I purchased from Apollo, and I am currently vaping your Razzle in it. I don't know if it's the Evod or the Razzle, but the flavor is amazing. Reminds me of Razzle candies! I would say I taste more of a grape flavor than raspberry, but I still really like it.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
I'm glad you like them!! I taste lots of raspberry when I vape the Razzle...it is yummy!!
I am really pleased with Apollo's Juices. My all day vape is the French Vanilla! I am also stuck on the Green Apple! My top two favorites. I am really happy with the Evod I purchased from Apollo, and I am currently vaping your Razzle in it. I don't know if it's the Evod or the Razzle, but the flavor is amazing. Reminds me of Razzle candies! I would say I taste more of a grape flavor than raspberry, but I still really like it.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
  • Deleted by IronHorse

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon