Status
Not open for further replies.

tumbleweed65

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2012
South Carolina
www.dracovapes.com
My DIY Pomegranate Ice Cuban Cigar (24mg 32PG 68VG)
willing to give up that recipe? this sounds yummy

I haven't found a all day vape yet =( currently switching between 3 nova's mounted on my Vamo filled with my DIY Coffee smorgasbord,cherry cheesecake,and chocalate covered cherry.

Last edited:

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
I am enjoying my Gooey Goodness cake from Parkes Vaping in my Vivi Nova on my eVic that I got for my Bday :)
On my twist, I have Strawberry Cheesecake from Deejstuff in a stardust with a backup stardust with Deejstuff Dragonfruit :)

It's kinda cool to see someone else who likes Gooey Goodness Cake from Parkes lol.

TinySpark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Pacific Northwest
I have two ADV's, one for when I am too lazy to drip (or when I am driving) = kangertech evod glass + smoov battery & Pearl Grey (earl grey tea + a touch of pear) by MioMi

and one for when I am dripping my tobh rda on my magneto mod = Grass Jelly Drink with Lychee (delish, tastes just like the asian drink) by bamskilicious

in vaping heaven :b

etherealink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
Junction, IL
I'm kind of a cloud snob, my ADV is bouncing right now from 100% vg (no nic, just clouds) to a few drops of MBV's Ocean Breeze mixed in for flavor and nic fix.

Just mixed up some interesting diy juice. 18mg and 95% VG with around 7% flavor of cherry blossom, honeysuckle, caramel and dragon fruit (all TFA). Very smooth and complex.

As always, in a rda and my current fave is Plume Veil at .3 ohms dual coil on top of a Stringray that makes freight trains feel inferior, lol.

etherealink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
Junction, IL
My DIY Pomegranate Ice Cuban Cigar (24mg 32PG 68VG) in a Phoenix rebuildable (100% organic cotton wick/32AWG Nichrome coil coming in at 1.5Ω) with my Innokin Itaste @ 4.5 volts.

It's a sweet, hot, icy cool fruity tobacco with a throater that almost makes you think you are going to cough, but is so smooth you just smile and say " Yeah baybee, that's my lil' huckleberrry!"

The clouds of billowing vapor are immense, and every once in a while I get a reminiscent yet not unpleasant waft of good tobacco smell on my "womb broom". It's very nice.

This girl I know just begged me to try it and this was the effect:

tumblr_m0525k8ZjQ1ql08jto6_250_zps80d06fb3.gif
Yeah, that one just made me jealous for the reciepe lol!

etherealink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
Junction, IL
Stainless Steel Smoktech Vamax version 2 set to 11 watts with an Ikenvape 801 Fusion cartomizer in a pyrex carto tank filled with either Ectoplasma, Smurph Piss, Boba's Bounty, or Hi-C Ecto Cooler.
Because honestly, where else could you vape Smurph Piss, lol!

Where can I find some of that?

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I am a DIY flavor-flitter. However, my right tray has my cartotanks and floral teas. I force myself to alternate between floral teas and "other" from my left tray. I even got some jasmine and plum blossoms from the local Chinese restaurant recently for some real floral teas. In case you wondered, I never get flavor fatigue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread