RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
iClear 30 - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin

Excited to try these out. For clearos, the Kanger T3 has been my favorite for the last several months. On paper, this has the potential to dethrone it. I'm digging the use of stainless steel, the large capacity, and the rotatable head.

1-130110125210.jpg

1-13011012495Ra.jpg

chrisdaman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
NY
I just bought mine today. My local shop just received a shipment of them in. I am digging the looks of it and the swivel head. I can say the taste is muted some compared to my vivi nova. It is not so bad that I hate it but not the best for the flavor I used (peanut butter cup) from Vapor Renu. The vapor cloud I will say is much higher than the vivi with the same liquid. I tried settings from 3.7 and right now up to 4.5 with no change in taste on slight change in TH. I will check back after a good day or 2 and trying a few different flavors.

chrisdaman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
NY
I am not sure since I have not used the 1.6ml one as of yet. I should have that either tomorrow or Saturday. I will post what the difference is between both as soon as I try it. One upside to the flavor being muted I can finally vape some liquid I have here that is real high in flavor. Also it could very well be that it is the first tankful that it has seen and needs to run through a full tank to see what happens. Right now keeping it at 4 and the vape is just right. I however need to get a different VV device since the one I have just can't keep up to my vaping habit.:blush:

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Ok so while it is fresh on my mind I have to mention that I am finding that at 3.7-3.9 it has a very tight draw. Above that the draw seems to loosen up quite a bit. Now that I have almost gone through about 1.5ml the flavor is starting to come through.

If it has taken 1.5ml's before the taste came thru.They must have changed the silica wick in it from the iclear 6 clearos then??In the DC i6's the taste is there from the first draw,at least for me it is.

Chrispixx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Buffalo,N.Y.
Somebody send me one! With the way my new iClears are sucking juice I'm spending all my paychecks on juice.

What do you expect from a dual coil? it shouldn't be shocking with 4 wicks that the juice is getting sucked down fast. I can live with it though because it is still the best clearo i have tried so far.

I cant wait to try the i30 it looks like the Vivi Nova but better.

chrisdaman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
NY
If it has taken 1.5ml's before the taste came thru.They must have changed the silica wick in it from the iclear 6 clearos then??In the DC i6's the taste is there from the first draw,at least for me it is.

I just went and picked up an iclear 16 to compare and have to say I am not liking the 16 very much. The 30, for me at least, is much better. IMO the vivi novas are far better. It very well could be my liquid or the flavor itself who knows. I will try other flavors to see a difference. I only use 50/50 mix. I plan on cleaning out the i30 before work tonight and letting it dry out while I am gone and try it again tomorrow with another flavor like my butterscotch which is awesome in my mini vivi.

chrisdaman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
NY
So cleaned the 30 this morning and before I put it back together fluffed the wicks a bit. Wow what a huge difference it made. It looked like, while 4 wicks per coil, the wicks are too tightly spun. I notice with the 16 there are only 2 larger wicks, and while I did not like it at first, the "new taste" has come and gone and now loving it. Amazing what a little time will do. I am guessing the day long soak I gave it was worth it. I may fluff the wicks on this one as well (seems to work better for me) to see if it helps with wicking. I am a heavy vaper so not hard for me to dry out wicks. On a side mote I was having issues with using the 30 at lower than 4v prior to cleaning. Now this is not an issue anymore. I am not sure the VV device I have is really that accurate. This is similar to the one I have, just bought it under a different name and branding from my local shop.

chrisdaman77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
NY
I wish I had rinsed mine out before its first use. Ever since i have done this it has really come alive. The flavor is just amazing and the vapor is so much better. I recently stated the vivi was better, well I am definitely going back on that. I have not touched either of them now for 2 days. Both this and the 16 are my go to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread