Tank Air Flow Controller & Angled 510 Drip Tip Adapter - Fun & Useful Stuff On Sale Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
angletipadapter.png

angletipadapter_2.png

Chrome Angled 510 Drip Tip Adapter by SMOKtech
$2.95

Polished chrome angled drip tip adapter allows you to fix your drip tip/mouthpiece at an angle for a very different & comfortable vaping experience. This fits most 510 adapter and possibly some 808/901's. You can find this at the top of the Drip Tip section in Atomizers and Accessories category or click below.

tankairflow.png

tankairflow_1.png

tankairflow_2.png

tankairflow_3.png

tank Air Flow Controller for 510 by SMOKtech
$3.45

From SMOKtech this is an adjustable air flow controller and platform for your tanks. This threads into any 510 connection as opposed to our other air flow controller product which threads over the outside eGo cone threads.

Generous air divets (four of them) encircle the base. When the adjustable ring is screwed all the way down it completely covers them so air flow can only come from the connector area. With this innovation you can get more air flow by adjusting this ring up. It is recommended to screw all the way up to completely open the air divets, then attach your tank to the platform, then screw back down to close off and restrict flow as necessary.

Find this in the air flow controllers section of the Atomizers and Accessories category or click below.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Cool, liking them? ...give us your down and dirty on them, have you seen a markable difference?
You most definately can see a difference by turning that up or down. I have one SRT II that's finicky about where it wants to sit :laugh: guess it has hemorroids or sumptin :laugh: (actually, I never adjusted the bottom of it, but don't tell :unsure:) and when I placed it on one of my robusters it had difficultys, so I used one of these tank controller thingy-ma-bobs and it works wonderful ! Also makes a nice solid platform for any tank really to sit , giving it stability even if you don't need any air flow adjustments. Kind of like an oversized/tanksized 510 adapter, if that makes sense to anyone :laugh: I'm quite pleased with these :)

nathkiira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
TN, USA
just got my air flow controllers in .. they screw in flush on my lava tube clone .. but leave a gap on a provari ..not sure why

also found it a little difficult to adjust the air flow with a tank that's wider than it is already attached...

any advice?

edit: ok now it screws flush on the provari where a min ago it got "stuck" about 90% in (4 attempts)

Last edited:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
angletipadapter.png

angletipadapter_2.png

Chrome Angled 510 Drip Tip Adapter by SMOKtech
$2.95

Polished chrome angled drip tip adapter allows you to fix your drip tip/mouthpiece at an angle for a very different & comfortable vaping experience. This fits most 510 adapter and possibly some 808/901's. You can find this at the top of the Drip Tip section in Atomizers and Accessories category or click below.

tankairflow.png

tankairflow_1.png

tankairflow_2.png

tankairflow_3.png

Tank Air Flow Controller for 510 by SMOKtech
$3.45

From SMOKtech this is an adjustable air flow controller and platform for your tanks. This threads into any 510 connection as opposed to our other air flow controller product which threads over the outside eGo cone threads.

Generous air divets (four of them) encircle the base. When the adjustable ring is screwed all the way down it completely covers them so air flow can only come from the connector area. With this innovation you can get more air flow by adjusting this ring up. It is recommended to screw all the way up to completely open the air divets, then attach your tank to the platform, then screw back down to close off and restrict flow as necessary.

Find this in the air flow controllers section of the Atomizers and Accessories category or click below.

Love these air flow controllers..........need to buy some more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread