• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Im going to the Philippines! where should i go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
vape Central - Sea Side, Macapagal Blvd., Manila, Philippines

Greenhills Shopping Mall has I think 4-5 vape shops....most notably Chiefvapers inside Theater Mall section of Greenhills.

If you are going to be in the Ortigas area, stop in at St.Francis Square Mall near MegaMall.

What part of the Philippines are you going to visit? What types of gear are you interested in? There are tons of shops in and around Metro Manila...if you are looking for something specific I could help you with trying to track it down.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
If you are close to Ortigas center in Pasig, you will be able to access a number of places within minutes. St.Francis Square and Metrowalk are in that area and Greenhills is right down the street from Ortigas as well. As far as juice...depends on what "kind" of flavors you like. You can't really go wrong with Holy Smokes!, Golden Drops, Customixxed, Skinny Juice, Homebrew or JuJuVapes.

You guys pinoy? First time in the P.I?

meloyo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Philippines
If you are close to Ortigas center in Pasig, you will be able to access a number of places within minutes. St.Francis Square and Metrowalk are in that area and Greenhills is right down the street from Ortigas as well. As far as juice...depends on what "kind" of flavors you like. You can't really go wrong with Holy Smokes!, Golden Drops, Customixxed, Skinny Juice, Homebrew or JuJuVapes.

Is there a vape shop in Metrowalk? If so, where there? :)

ErroR19

Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
SoCal

You guys pinoy? First time in the P.I?

I appreciate it, I am not Pinoy but my Girlfriend is from there and still has a house in Pasig.

MrClouds

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
US, SoCal, OC
Vape Central - Sea Side, Macapagal Blvd., Manila, Philippines

Greenhills Shopping Mall has I think 4-5 vape shops....most notably Chiefvapers inside Theater Mall section of Greenhills.

If you are going to be in the Ortigas area, stop in at St.Francis Square Mall near MegaMall.

What part of the Philippines are you going to visit? What types of gear are you interested in? There are tons of shops in and around Metro Manila...if you are looking for something specific I could help you with trying to track it down.

Thanks that helps a lot. I will be traveling every where. But home is Naic, Cavite.
It seems like I won't have any trouble find shops.

At the moment im really interested in getting a Nimbus RA. Just looking to bring back any interesting mods not available states side.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Thanks that helps a lot. I will be traveling every where. But home is Naic, Cavite. It seems like I won't have any trouble find shops.At the moment im really interested in getting a Nimbus RA. Just looking to bring back any interesting mods not available states side.
Heard some good things about the Nimbus once you enlarge the air holes...But if you are looking for a RBA that will give you flavor that is probably unmatched from any other Philippine made atty I would look at the Immortalizer from Chief Vapers. I've been a Fatty V2 user for months and after getting the Immo a week ago, I rarely reach for the Fatty anymore....The flavor is that good. If vapor production is priority over flavor, then the Nimbus and Pride RA from Underdog Customs are pretty good choices and they are great for dual/triple coil builds...But once you master the Immortalizer build (I'm using twisted wire 4 loops 1.2 Ohms with 1 strand of 3mm wick) I think it might just be the best RA on the local market.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
there are a few good places t get stuff over there,i have dealt with them several times,,
one place i highly recommend is a place called "pcs r us" cant post the link because the forum don't like the link

here is where to get one of a kind,hard to get mods ,got my avatar from these guys

MODS & Batteries

Roidrage

Jul 20, 2011
Manila
Hey, you're very welcome here. Tell you what, I'll meet you at the number one vape shop in the Philippines, Denkat (The owner of which is the same guy who owns PC R Us, a computer accessories shop), and there, you will meet the Manila Vapers, where you could get more than the help you need. We have awesome Philippine-made mods I'm sure you'll be crazy about. Lemme know when your ETA is and I'll have the main guys assemble. Message me and I'll meet you when you get here. I'll walk you through and help you get all the stuff you want, and stuff you never thought existed.

gravewolf

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2012
Philippines
I appreciate it, I am not Pinoy but my Girlfriend is from there and still has a house in Pasig.

Lol, I live in Pasig. But yeah the only shops near here are in Megamall, St. Francis Square and Ortigas. Haven't searched Market Market yet for e-cig stalls but I'm certain there's a chance of seeing one there.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
I'm off to the Philippines this week and looking to visit some shops that sell made-in-the-Philippines mods. I have a few days in Cebu, followed by a week in Manila. My Vape is already on my list. Any suggestions for shops close to Fort Bonifacio?

There is a shop at Market Market right there in the Fort, Vape King. Check out their facebook page for an idea of the products they offer.

In Makati try to look for Puff Daddy at Makati Cinema Square. They offer lots of ejuices, mods, tanks, etc... I used to go there twice a week. I haven't been updated since I left the Philippines 10 months ago though. You can try and visit Pinoy Vapers Forum at Facebook. There a lot of Filipino Vapers hanging out there who can help you.

The Philippines is one of the vaper-friendly countries in that it doesn't yet regulate the sale of ecigs and ejuices but try not to vape in areas where they don't allow smoking since most of the authorities there still don't know the difference.

I remember a story one member posted where he was approached by a guard in a mall and told him smoking wasn't allowed. He told the guard he wasn't smoking-- he was vaping. He then explained what vaping was. The guard just told him to stop anyway since it wasn't "fair" to smokers. Stupid, right?

Oh, and another fun thing for vapers in the Philippines is that there are a lot of vaper groups and they hold mini-vape meets all the time. I used to be known as praetor in one of the largest groups in the Philippines and I've hung out a few times with some of the groups and they're a friendly and helpful bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread