Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I got the sample. It's not worth shipping price. It's good though except harsh not great not horrible tasting and it's an absolute joke how short lived it is. I'm one who doesn't waste things. They have to be a good deal. Get some bang for your buck? It's ok if you are tapering down and eliminating nicotine all together though instead of going cold turkey but this thing is a quitting device, not a vape for pleasure device. How much pleasure can you get from spending $30 a day on vape? Let's see that's $900 a month or so. Each one is about 5-6 cigs worth.

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
I'm glad they placed the ad so more people understand what electronic cigarettes are. Maybe the ad will encourage smokers and non-smokers to google e-cigs and they will end up here. That said, I've tried NJoy's and they would never work for me. I'm glad others like them and got off regular cigs with them, but they are too strong for me and I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for hours after a couple of drags off one, even with brushing my teeth and using mouthwash. They do feel like a regular cig, I will say that, but the taste? Not for me. Yuck.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Njoy is giving away samples now if you go to their site. You have to pay the three dollar shipping and only get one but it may be worth it to some.

Thanks for that info, I ordered one. I've been curious to try one, not 8 bucks curious but 3 bucks curious sounds about right.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread