Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Aroma E-juice Whole tobacco Alkaloid FAQ

What is Whole Tobacco Alkaloids e-liquid (WTA)?

WTA contains minor tobacco alkaloids along with nicotine in the form of a traditional e-liquid. The process used to purify nicotine from tobacco for traditional E-juice is rather specific in that it isolates the nicotine with very few traces of other tobacco alkaloids. The WTA extraction method includes these other alkaloids.

How is WTA produced?

Aroma Ejuice WTA is produced by using a less specific isolation method from whole tobacco leaf. Nothing is added, it is a process to isolate more from the tobacco than just nicotine. From the prevailing literature, the alkaloid profile of tobacco is approximately 95% nicotine and 5% minor and trace alkaloids. WTA aims to provide tobacco's alkaloid profile in an e-liquid form while excluding thousands of chemicals that are present in tobacco smoke.

Where is WTA made?

WTA is produced in the U.S. with U.S. tobacco and will continue to be produced here as
long as it is feasible.

Why is WTA being produced?

Some vapers find that substituting e-cigarettes for smoking is not an equivalent experience. They fail to feel the same physiological effects and don’t reach the same satiation levels. For some, this makes it harder to transition to e-cigarettes or to refrain from smoking. The primary purpose of WTA is to provide the “missing satisfaction”, thus helping those struggling with cigarette cravings while vaping.

How is WTA used?

WTA can be vaporized in pure form or added to any e-juice flavor. While anyone will be free
to use it as they wish, Aroma envisages limiting usage to those occasions where the urge to
smoke arises.

What does WTA taste like?

Taste is highly personal, some testers report tasting a very smooth, subtle tobacco taste with
a more comprehensive throat sensation and a mouth aftertaste reminiscent of when they
were smoking traditional cigarettes.

What does WTA feel like?

Again personal, some testers reported a calming effect. This sensation might be akin to
smoking a cigarette first thing in the morning or after a long break. Others also reported
reaching a satisfaction level which caused them to actually put down their e-cigarette for
a while. Your individual experience may differ and these effects might be more pronounced
with initial usage.

Who developed WTA?

Aroma didn’t pioneer or invent the concept or process. That credit goes to DVap, Kinabaloo,
Tceight and others on ECF who were active in discussing the limitations of current E-liquids.
Our process of bringing WTA to market as a viable product had critical help from DVap,
who assisted us with this development and oversight.

What does WTA contain that regular e-liquid doesn’t?

Whole Tobacco Alkaloids (alkaloids extracted from whole tobacco). Again, nothing is added
to WTA. We are simply isolating more of the alkaloids from tobacco than just the nicotine.

Is WTA being tested?

Yes. Each batch will be submitted to an independent laboratory for gas chromatography
analysis to verify the absence of contaminants. As our WTA grows as we hope it does, we
envision additional laboratory testing to confirm the absence of additional classes of possible
contaminants.

Is WTA safe?

This question should more properly be, "Are e-liquids safe?" Certainly WTA avoids the
many by-products from tobacco combustion, but there can be trace carcinogens known as
tobacco specific nitrosamines (TSNA’s). These TSNA’s can be present in E-juice, NRT's,
snus, chew, WTA, and any other product derived from tobacco. NRT’s show the lowest value
of TSNA’s. Whenever you have a tobacco product, it will most likely contain some amount
of TSNA’s. With products derived or extracted from tobacco there is always a chance of
inhaling these TSNA’s. The safest approach is not to ingest any form of tobacco product at
all. By using e-cigarettes we are aiming for a reduced risk versus smoking tobacco, but there
is risk. WTA is a more complex mixture than an e-liquid containing only nicotine. Logically,
WTA is not as safe as a nicotine only e-liquid. It is, however, this increased complexity that
we believe affords WTA the ability to help a struggling vaper not fall back to smoking analogs.

Is WTA addictive?

Due to the additional alkaloids present, WTA liquid may be more addictive than an eliquid
containing only nicotine. Research generally focuses on the addictive nature of nicotine, so
a definite conclusion is difficult to reach. Certainly with WTA's ability to provide greater
satisfaction than an e-liquid containing only nicotine, it is possible that one may develop a
psychological, if not a physiological, dependence on the substance that provides that
satisfaction.

When will WTA be available?

A limited release will be available in September 2011. Demand has already far exceeded
existing supplies but Aroma will strive to service all who wish to try WTA e-liquid. We will
need your understanding and patience. We need to develop larger scale operations and are
actively engaged in pursuing a process scale that can meet demand.

How much will WTA cost?

WTA will initially cost $15.00 for a 5 mL bottle.

Why does WTA cost so much and will the price come down?

The process of isolating WTA is complicated and time-consuming, requiring the labor of
skilled professionals. Moreover, there are additional material costs, independent testing.
fees plus consultants which all add up to a much higher base cost for WTA than a product
containing only nicotine. Furthermore, It is also much more costly to make WTA in small
batches. We’re confident that with a larger production scale, unit cost will decrease and
these savings will be passed along to the vaping community.

Why should I try WTA?

Actually, we don't believe that WTA is necessarily a product suited for you, so this is a
question you'll have to answer for yourself. If you're happy vaping e-liquid containing
only nicotine and you don't miss cigarettes or find yourself craving cigarettes while vaping,
then WTA is most likely not for you and we would advise you not to try WTA. We envision
WTA as a tool to help vapers stay away from cigarettes and it is not our desire to lead vapers
back toward cigarettes.

There is no pre orders available and the first release date will be Sept 24th. We expect our supply to go very fast. This is a very limited roll out.

For up to date info visit www.aromaejuice.com . If you would like to have additional information please sign up for our newsletter. We will notify you future releases of our WTA as well as additional information.

Last edited:

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Central Indiana
I got my first bottle of Snickerdoodle 24mg with WTA from Aroma today! Filled up a clearo and took 2 or 3 deep hits. Wow! It gave me a head rush. Had to put it down for awhile. Also got a note on my packing slip that unflavored will be announced on ECF or their FB page. Can't wait to see that! Definitely, will be ordering more and bigger bottles!

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Very interesting... I might have to pick up a sample size of this to try it out... I know that while my other tobacco flavors keep the "must have a ciggy" thoughts at bay, there does at times seem like something is missing.
You came to the right place for WTA info. A lot of us who hang around here have considerable experience with Aroma's products and can surely answer (practically) any questions you have. I've vaped strictly Aroma, both with and without WTA, for closing in on two years.

aaron fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Tiger Mountain
I have a question about unflavored WTA. Some time ago, I had asked Chris about it and she sent a small sample with my order. When I was able to order the WTA, I was surprised to see that it was clear, unlike the sample, which was a golden color.
I've compared the two side by side, and I really like the golden colored sample better.
My question is this: was there a change in the process that resulted in a colorless liquid, or was something added to the earlier sample?
Jerry has alluded to a "personal stash" that is apparently somewhat different than the WTA offered on the site, so I'm wondering if that's similar to my sample, and if it will ever be available for sale.
I think I'd be willing to pay 50-100% more for the golden stuff, if it was the same as my sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread