Have you mentored anyone during their switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
I got my fiance on the tobacco sampler. She has gone through 2 boxes of cool kart Kamel so far. I use it in my dct and she liked the taste. She hasnt fully made the switch yet but shes still using it as her go to. Its so hard not pushing her, just setting back watching and waiting for her to want to talk about it or ask questions. But as long as its working I keep my mouth shut untill she brings it up.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
That's all you can do my man. Just be there for her when she needs a mentor for her full switch :).

I got my fiance on the tobacco sampler. She has gone through 2 boxes of cool kart Kamel so far. I use it in my dct and she liked the taste. She hasnt fully made the switch yet but shes still using it as her go to. Its so hard not pushing her, just setting back watching and waiting for her to want to talk about it or ask questions. But as long as its working I keep my mouth shut untill she brings it up.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    My most successful mentoring was with my 75 YO uncle. He was a 3 PAD smoker, came to visit last March for 1 day. I sat him down and we had a very long, detailed conversation and he decided to give it a try. He like it, so he ordered a kit when he got home. He made the switch right away and became analog free for the first time where he was sure it would stick. And he is coming up on his 1st year vaperversary this March! I'm so proud!!!!!!!!!

ThankU4Vaping

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 5, 2010
    NJ
    In-person mentoring is a perk we seasoned vapers never had, and something we should do if given the opportunity. I love it when I can help someone get started on the vaping journey. Many times in person, and many times via countless emails. I wish I had saved all those emails - I'd have an e-book by now!

A couple of times I've had converts who have sheepishly confessed to me that they had consumed an analog or more, and then they profusely apologize to ME. I always laugh it off as I remind them they would have had even more analogs if they weren't vaping already.

PONKAW

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2011
    Panama city
    I spent a little and hooked a couple of close friends up during Christmas. Spinner 1300s, pack of cartos and nova kits. one hasn't warmed to it at all... the other has taken to it like a duck to water (we're talkin about a 40 year smoker) he has even made cotton wicks for the Novas, and almost quit analogs, except for a couple-a-day at work where he worries about ecigs being banned.
    The person really needs to be ready to quit or ones help could be in vain.
    Don

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 26, 2010
    Northern California
    I love reading all the replies! It feel great to convert someone to the "light"! (No puns intended :p).

Obligatory Blues Brothers reference: DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT??!

tn_BLUES_BROTHERS-23.jpg

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread