Ms T's Order Status Thread - February 2013 through ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
This is the new order status thread for Ms T's Bakery. We typically close these down after a few months when they get pretty large, and start a new one.

ALSO: Authorize.net shut down our account last night (1/31/13) for a little while, and some of you noticed that there was a problem. For those who attempted to place an order and got the "This merchant account has been closed" error, this has nothing to do with your credit card or your Ms T's account, and everything to do with our credit card processor account. Apparently they systematically go through and "weed out" what they consider to be "high risk" companies. Authorize.net does NOT support e-cig related companies! I have learned from other sources that for e-cig (or related) vendors who use Authorize.net, it is simply a matter of time. We actually made it three years with them. It is so unfortunate when companies like this jump on the bandwagon and let fear and ignorance belittle an honest industry that is changing the lives of so many for the better. They told us about this yesterday, and said we would have until the end of February to find something new. T was told that last night, they "accidentally" closed a whole bunch of companies prematurely, although I have no idea who else had this problem too. Ms T contacted them today, a bit T'd off. They turned her back on, supposedly for the remaining time we are supposed to have. We are STILL going to switch over to someone who supports our industry and deserves to be a part of it though, which will come over the next couple of weeks most likely. There could be a short amount of downtime associated with it while we change some settings in the system and do a little testing (probably minutes or hours, not days). We expect a smooth transition, but as these odd issues keep coming up, we are starting to wonder if we have some alternate definition of what "smooth" is.

Anyway, the wait is still at about 14 or 15 days between ordering and shipping. Ms T is pressing to lower this over the next week or so. Please go ahead and use this thread as you have previous order status threads to help you and others make more accurate estimations about ship dates. Thanks everyone for your kind support and understanding. The above problem is par for the course lately with the unbelievable issues that have emerged, as if getting out of a delay isn't hard enough as it is. She is working at full throttle, and getting your orders out.

Thanks everyone,
Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Penner,

When creating juice orders, it makes sense to go in chronological order because that is most fair to everyone in line. Also, Ms T does not actually see the contents of any particular order until she gets to it, so she would not know that it is just the Bottle Buddy. Often we can move some non-juice orders through more quickly if there is nothing to create from scratch though. Please send me an email via our Contact Us page so I can get your information, and I will see about that for you. If the order was just for the Bottle Buddy I think it would be easy enough to get it out without any further delay to the juice orders waiting in line.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY
This is the new order status thread for Ms T's Bakery. ..

Anyway, the wait is still at about 14 or 15 days between ordering and shipping. Ms T is pressing to lower this over the next week or so. Please go ahead and use this thread as you have previous order status threads to help you and others make more accurate estimations about ship dates. Thanks everyone for your kind support and understanding. The above problem is par for the course lately with the unbelievable issues that have emerged, as if getting out of a delay isn't hard enough as it is. She is working at full throttle, and getting your orders out.

Thanks everyone,
Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

I have been waiting for about 19 days and you are saying the wait time is now 14/15 days , does this mean there is a problem with my order? (Order #30134 Order Date: 16th Jan 2013 )

Thanks.
K

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
I talked to T today and she let me know what's up. Some folks are emailing me asking me the same questions, so I will copy below what I am telling everyone. This applies to those who received an email saying that their orders are now "Awaiting Shipping". If you have not received that email, she is still working towards your order. If you are unsure whether you got the email or not, please log into your Ms T's account, click "My Account" at the very top of the screen, and then click "View Order Status". This will reflect the most current and true status or your order.

So here is the info as it is going out to those asking:

Your order is created and ready to go. Typically, and even during this delay, packages have been shipping between a few hours and one day of being marked as "Awaiting Shipping". However, last week Ms T was supposed to receive nearly a thousand priority boxes from the USPS as usual, and they delivered her only 25. Those all went out Thursday. She called the post office to work it out, and kept creating all weekend hoping the boxes would arrive. Someone today confirmed that the remainder of them will be delivered tomorrow. Everything that is now marked as "Awaiting Shipping", including yours and MANY others, will ship on Wednesday after T can get all of the waiting orders into their boxes. We apologize for that unexpected wrinkle in the shipping process, of course it was not something we expected. The post office probably won't be very happy to see how many packages will go out that day, but since their box delivery was so light, that's the way it will have to be. Once these packages ship, Ms T will update the orders as "Shipped", and you will automatically be emailed. Your tracking number should be contained within that email.

Your patience has been appreciated, your order is created, and your wait is nearly over. On the plus side, your liquids will already have a couple of steep-days behind them so they will reach optimal flavor a little sooner than normal once in your possession.

She gets as many boxes as she can at once, and rarely has a problem getting them delivered. I think I remember one or two other times this happened in the last 2 years. The post office certainly is careful about giving them out, but of course Ms T isn't building a fort out of them or anything. Every single one is earmarked for destinations all over the country.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
just placed a 80ml order im number 30786....i can deff wait around for some of the best juice ive ever vaped! i placed a great huge order of stuff that needs to steep when it gets in anyways....so for me ill be vapeing up all my nasty stuff for the next 2 or 3 weeks so i can go to just the stuff i like and not the junk ive bought and hate lol

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Order #30249
Order Date: 19th Jan 2013

This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am jumping up and down with excitement!! I am going to be in Snickerdoodle Heaven Soon!!!

CV

Still patiently awaiting my shipment confirmation. Apparently Ms T is still having USPS problems. Just what she needs, more delays on top of her delays! LOL

CV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread