Status
Not open for further replies.

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Thought it might be helpful to list all of the RBAs that can be used with our Reos.

Please help me fill this list as I'm sure to forget something. And if you know of anything on the horizon please let us all know about it.

This is what I know of so far...

REOmizer
Chalice
ERA
Hornet
A7/A7 Mini
Surface

Anything else out there?

AttyAir IntakeGrand/VVGReo MiniMini 2.0 -18940Mini 2.1-18490VV WoodvilWoodvil 18490Reo Woodvil
REOmizerSideXX
ChaliceSideXX
ERASideXX
HornetSideXXXXX
A7 *BottomXX
A7 Mini *BottomXXXX
SurfaceBottomXXXXX
CerberoSideXX
mcARBBottomXXXXX
AchillesBottomXXXXXXX
Vision EternityBottomXX
eBaron Dripper SpiralBottomXX
Cal-H BFBottomXXXXXXX
Killer 705BottomxxxxFits mostFits mostFits most
BF CycloneSideXX
Reomizer 2 (RM2)SideXnot without modificationnot without modificationX
Aero BF RBABottomXXXX
Edit from RF: If you have a link to any other Bottom Fed Reo friendly rba that isn't represented here, please message me so I can update the list.
* A7 & A7 Mini warning: See http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/401265-dealing-a7.html for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Thought it might be helpful to list all of the RBAs that can be used with our Reos.

Please help me fill this list as I'm sure to forget something. And if you know of anything on the horizon please let us all know about it.

This is what I know of so far...

REOmizer
Chalice
ERA
Hornet
A7/A7 Mini
Surface

Anything else out there?

Can you divide these as what REO they will fit? Some people only have the smaller REO's and it would help.

Thanks!

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I need some help with confirming exactly which RBA fits which Reo as I only have the Grand and VVG to test with.

Also, the atty names are linked to their individual product pages...

AttyAir IntakeGrand/VVGMini18940Woods
REOmizerSideX
ChaliceSideX
ERASideX
HornetSideXX
A7BottomX
A7 MiniBottomXX
SurfaceBottomXX
CerberoSideX
mcARBBottomXX
AchillesBottomXX
Vision EternityBottomX
eBaron Dripper SpiralBottomX

WOW! You went through quite a lot to do that!!! Wonderful!!!

You did a spectacular job!

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Has anyone tried the eBaron Dripper Special on a VV Grand?

I have the Reomizer plus an ERA on the way. The eBaron looks super cool.

I have, and so far I am unimpressed. It works, but is mostly gurgly, at least for me. But you can blind-squonk it. Keep in mind that I really didn't care for the A7 either. I think it has more to do with the air intake style than anything else. The more I try these, the more convinced I am that I prefer the side air intake.

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Glad it worked out. Had a tough time trying to figure how to add a table on this forum. If anyone can add more info to the chart like specific Reo models and what fits what, I will gladly update it.

Also, if you can post any new atty updates to this thread I will add them to the existing chart as well so we can keep a neat list.

Whodoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Missouri, USA
I have, and so far I am unimpressed. It works, but is mostly gurgly, at least for me. But you can blind-squonk it. Keep in mind that I really didn't care for the A7 either. I think it has more to do with the air intake style than anything else. The more I try these, the more convinced I am that I prefer the side air intake.

Excellent feedback Hildicat. And thank you for putting this spreadsheet together. I'm shopping for rba's blindly this week & this will help. I'm probably partial to a side air hole too, but still very new to all this. My only issue thus far with the side hole is when I lay the vv grand on its side, and a little juice comes out the hole after a long while. So far though, that's my only gripe. It is cool to plug the side hole with a finger and suck juice into the rba, as opposed to pushing the plastic bottle really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread