• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where can I buy Kanthal wire and wicking material in Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonoXimian

Sep 6, 2012
Thailand
Hi guys

I am looking to buy some kanthal wire and some silica wicking material so I can try rebuilding my Vivi Nova. I am really looking for a supplier in Thailand to save on postage but if anyone has any recommendations for a supplier in the UK etc then I would be grateful as I can ask my friend there to bring it over with him when he returns to Thailand

Mono

PS Would appreciate any infor as to what size of kanthal I should be looking for as well. I normally use a 2.8 ohm coil and will be using it with a VAMO

MonoXimian

Sep 6, 2012
Thailand
I have a supplier in BKk who have the stocks. Could share the contact if u want

Yes, please feel free to share the info with the forum as many other are interested in rebuilding our atomisers. Cheapest price I have seen was 50 bht per metre but alas the guy got busted for selling ecig supplies. I have seen another supplier selling it for 100 bht per metre but thats too expensive

Mono

MonoXimian

Sep 6, 2012
Thailand
I heard the reason he was busted was because he was selling to teenagers and neighbours assumed he was selling them items for consuming drugs. Now those teenagers are probably buying cigarettes from the local mom and pop stores which is more detrimental to their health but at least the governemtn keeps reaping in those taxes that they so desperately need.

IMHO TRPN being busted is a loss to the vaping community because his prices for most things were very reasonable and I have purchased many things from him in the past with no problems.

Mono

Mono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread