The Curve from Nhaler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecatanddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Earth
yeah I mean it's not the most sturdy but it stands up for sure, i just put it somewhere where i know it will not be jarred. Also, if you ever did make extra parts and offered a wider button it would be awesome, that way it would be way better to stand up. especially since most of the devices I will be using on this will not allow me to lean it on the end.

thanks Drew, great product, i can't put it down.

double_aa_ron

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
Austin, Texas

Got mine yesterday. I was very surprised by the weight of it. You could use this thing as a weapon and bludgeon someone to death if you wanted to. I'm really liking it so far.

The only real constructive criticism I have has to do with the button. Although I love the action of it (it's buttery smooth) it would have been nice if the corners were rounded. It has some pretty sharp corners at the bottom. I find that it's a bit uncomfortable after a while.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com

Got mine yesterday. I was very surprised by the weight of it. You could use this thing as a weapon and bludgeon someone to death if you wanted to. I'm really liking it so far.

The only real constructive criticism I have has to do with the button. Although I love the action of it (it's buttery smooth) it would have been nice if the corners were rounded. It has some pretty sharp corners at the bottom. I find that it's a bit uncomfortable after a while.

If it seems uncomfortable, you can send it back and I can make it as round as you like....Its not a problem at , I can throw it in the lathe. It will take around 10 minutes start to finish.

Drew I sent you an email with an issue I am having, please let me know that you received it, it's kind of a big one and I can't seem to figure it out.
Yup I got em...It was 3 am here! LOL...Thanks,
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Here is a pic...
can4small.jpg

thecatanddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Earth
Drew is the man, this product hasn't left my hands since i got it. I have now put up 2 of my Provaris for sale because i no longer touch them. true story. haha

Also Drew have you ever considered releasing an 18350 tube as an accessory? I would LOVE the option to have a smaller mode for stealth vaping. I figure just the tube I'd pay some $$ for and think it would be great if that could happen.

Drew has asked if I would post my "Idea" here and see what other fellow Vap Dudes & Dudettes think. My idea is to incorporate the "Curve" into a Multi-function Vaping/Self-Defense MOD. What I am basing this on is the "Tactical Pen" that are now all the rage in have an item you have on your person, that can be used to defend yourself. My proposal is to make a slight change or "TWEAK" in the Curve, only the bottom button, and to make it into a "Point", instead of "Flat", not a really sharp point, but what is actually called a "Skull Crusher", and they are found on higher end "tactical & fighting knives". With this Small Updated feature, in a "Self-Defense" situation, you could use your "Curve" MOD to "Disable or even Mame" an attacker! This would bet great to be used for Women against an Unarmed and in small cases even an Armed attacker. For Men who are not really the fighting type, with a few of the same techniques used for the "Tactical Pen" you could also Disable someone much Larger if needed. There are also some good "Techniques" on youtube for the "Tactical Pen" by Waysun Johnny Tsai. Also here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r_6vHvZXcI For someone who doesn't carry a "Weapon" or "Carry Concealed", or in States where Concealed Carry is Illegal, you can always be prepared, as you would have your "Trusty Curve" on your side! With the bottom button locked, the "Skull Crusher" means "BUSINESS"!!

My head is Hard alright, but I sure would not want to get wacked in the head with it!! For NON Lethal use, it can be used to poke just about anywhere, and an attacker wouldn't want anymore of that! Used on different "Pressure Points" can cause Devastating Effects, and with only "Slight Pressure" used by the Defender! OK Guys & Gals tell me and Drew, what you think!!! This the NEW THING! Everything is going "Tactical" even your PENS! Now the Benchmade Pen can cost over $300, it's smaller and lighter than the Curve, and you can "Write With It", but "Can You Vape With IT"???? Case Closed!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread