NW Ohio US

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
Hey Des-
Know you have your heart set on the diabetic bag but what about something similiar?

Just googled medical bags - try looking at the instrument bags, ems bags.
Other options might be scrapbooking organizers, check camping supplies - some daypacks have all kinds of compartments to hold things, map bags, military surplus for med bags.

I use a clear, see-through back pack for my bulk stuff that I leave at home. I have my carts in a Craftmates locking organizer, my atty's and batts in urine sample plastic vials, my DIY flavorings in a see through pencil bag etc.

For what I carry with me is a small see-through cosemetic bag, for my purse is an eyeglass case with my extras plus juice.

Just a thought!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Don & 316, you've suggested some great alternatives...but I am one of those people who sort of locks onto things and has to have them! :oops:

For now, I will grab a few of the Case Logic DMC-1's...but by God, I will snag me one of those Diabetic bags by fair means or foul! :)

I had you pegged :) I'm the same way. It's a curse. lol

If you do get that other one, what I did was - on the left side of the case, I very carefully took a seam ripper and cut the appropriate 'tie downs' that separate the net into three compartments. That way you can put your BB or Spade into it and have some containment. I suppose you could even put a couple of velcro strips in... hmmm that's a thought. I do like that zipper though - thanks for pointing that model out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread