Can you bring an Ecig on an airplane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelius Felix

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
Austin, Texas
I have not had a problem on domestic and European flights. I keep everything but juice (which goes in the required baggy with other liquids) in an eGo case and put it in the tray with my phone, e-book, etc. It is my understanding that this is the preferred method, since they don't want rechargeable batteries packed in checked-through luggage.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
I have not had a problem on domestic and European flights. I keep everything but juice (which goes in the required baggy with other liquids) in an eGo case and put it in the tray with my phone, e-book, etc. It is my understanding that this is the preferred method, since they don't want rechargeable batteries packed in checked-through luggage.

Solid advice here.

It worked for me. Granted, I haven't been on a plane in over a year, but this was exactly what I did.

Make sure you don't check any rechargeable batteries. Pretty sure they're on the no-no list. And bag your juices like any other liquid.

MDV39

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2012
New York
I took my green smoke ecig on a flight from NY to Fla I had two batteries with a couple cartos. I was stopped on Ny and had my bag swiped and tested but I explained what it was and there was no other incident. In fla on te way back wasent even stopped. The real subject lies in if you plan on vaping on the plane it's best to check with te airline and people around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread