Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
Hi all new to vaping. I know there are other threads showing set ups and I have viewed most of them. But most the pics for set ups are mods or something huge lol. I was just looking for C-Twist setups. Can you please include what the set up is such as tank, carto, clearo, etc..... And what works best for you and your thoughts on items you have tried if you like. Thanks I greatly appreciate it. Just trying to get some ideas. Happy vaping! :)

Roofieo

Jan 30, 2013
NorCal
Have a 1000mah Ego Twist I have been using with CE4 Clearomizers. Today I received the Smoktech U-DCT with Smoktech 3.0ohm Single Coil Carts and I'm really enjoying the higher volts my 1.8~2.0 clearos couldn't handle! uploadfromtaptalk1360732990660.jpg
Sporting SS Hourglass drip Tip for finish.

"The Struggle, to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles."

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
This is the only picture I have on my computer right now. 1000mAh Twists. The clear, huge clearo is a Kanger T3 and the purple is a Vision eGo CE4+, standard resistance. I got a Vivi Nova with my Twists (I got a kit), but I haven't tried it yet. I like the Kanger,but I think I prefer the CE4+. That might just be because I forgot the Kanger unscrews on the bottom and ended up dumping juice all over myself earlier while switching batteries, though...
EgoTwist.jpg

Last edited:

cmfm

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Los Angeles
Wish I could post a pic from my phone but haven't been able to figure that out but currently I'm going back from using Kanger T3s and a UDCT. Have to be honest I really don't like either. I tried using boge LR cartos and those are pretty rad now I'm just looking for a tank to use on them now. Hoping someone shows a pic of an ego with the 19mm tank or something else slim cuz I'm not that into that whole oversized lollipop look

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Wish I could post a pic from my phone but haven't been able to figure that out but currently I'm going back from using Kanger T3s and a UDCT. Have to be honest I really don't like either. I tried using boge LR cartos and those are pretty rad now I'm just looking for a tank to use on them now. Hoping someone shows a pic of an ego with the 19mm tank or something else slim cuz I'm not that into that whole oversized lollipop look

The 3.5 ml (slim) locking dct is a perfect fit on an eGo. Forgive the pic OP since they aren't a twist, but just for an idea of size- here is a slim UDCT on a 650 and an EVOD on a 450. Both match up nicely with the body of the batt..... image.jpg

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
twist and a boge 3.5ml f15 tank. 2.0 boge cart. great vape. rocking 4.3ish on some ry4 and loving it.
How long do your batteries last? I seem to get about half a day maybe more depending on my usage.

I have two 1000mAh Twists and I just killed one of them for the first time Thursday morning (I got it Monday evening, I think). So one lasted me two full days, but I was using a cig-alike briefly during that time as well.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread