Direct Hit or Analog Puff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
:confused: I was just curious how people smoke their e-cigarettes. This was a thread I started on Dustin's forum, but now that the big forum is back up & running, I would like to get a wider array of E-Smokers to share.

I prefer the direct inhale over the standard analog cig puff. It gives a better throat hit. My wife can only do the analog puff, and she doesn't like E-Smoking as much as I do. I think it is the difference in the type of inhale which makes it work for some, and not for others. What does everyone else think? :confused:

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I tried direct inhaling, but I usually choke my ... off after the first hit. I've got a couple home-made mods that run at higher voltages, so I'm fine with the old "analog inhale" I do a primer puff and then pull as much vapour in my mouth as is comfortable and then inhale.

:confused: I was just curious how people smoke their e-cigarettes. This was a thread I started on Dustin's forum, but now that the big forum is back up & running, I would like to get a wider array of E-Smokers to share.

I prefer the direct inhale over the standard analog cig puff. It gives a better throat hit. My wife can only do the analog puff, and she doesn't like E-Smoking as much as I do. I think it is the difference in the type of inhale which makes it work for some, and not for others. What does everyone else think? :confused:

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I am going to try to get myself past the coughing. I am having a problem with still wanting analogs. Its like the e-cig is missing something. I tryed high nic and still this problem. Right now I am going back and forth with analogs and e-cigs and the analogs are winning. Don't get me wrong I love my e-cig but those darn analogs keep calling!!!!

TribbleTrouble

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
Rio Rancho, NM
You are better than those stinky analogs! Don't give up. My first day, I struggled with the difference. I began to notice on that first day that my brain missed the the harshness of tobacco smoke. That is why I started direct inhaling. Part of why none of the other smoking cessation products would ever work for me was because I missed that harsh feeling on the back of my throat. When I began direct hitting the e-smoke, that is when it all came into focus, and I haven't looked back since. If only I could convince my stubborn wife!:p

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
yep...lots of folks love it,lots of folks think its missing something...but im afraid some will power and stopping buying analogues may be required in your case if you really want to go off fags completely rejoice...

but then,im not telling you anything you dont already know,am i...;)

edit-oh yeah,it sometimes depends on what eliquid im using whether i direct hit or mouth...but i get more throat from direct...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread