The Can from Nhaler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Introducing the “Can” available exclusively from Nhaler!

Nhaler is very excited to announce a new and one-of-a-kind device.
The “Can” is a Power Regulated add-on for most any 18490 or larger single battery device. The “Can” is powered by Evolv and is capable or providing 6 to 12 Watts of consistent vaping pleasure. Power output is limited with smaller batteries.

Simply stated, the “Can” uses standard 510 connections and connects on top of your device just like a carto tank. Your atty, carto or tank connects just as easily on top of the “Can”. The Can has an external potentiometer knob for easy on-the-fly adjustment to your preferred watts level – or adjust to taste. We LISTENED to the valuable feedback of our prototype testers and changed the external potentiometer knob to BRASS – looks AWESOME!

As with all of Evolv’s Power Regulated micro-processor driven technology, use of IMR/High-drain batteries are REQUIRED (IMR HYBRID STRONGLY RECOMMENDED). While we cannot explain it, we have been pleasantly surprised by the higher than expected battery life our internal prototype tests yield AND the similar results reported by our external prototype testers.

While the “Can” was originally designed to match and use on our “Curve” device, it works – and looks great doing so – on many single battery 18490 and larger devices (see pictures below). We are still evaluating compatibility with other devices and we will continue to both monitor and post our findings. So far, we are seeing fabulous results.

For the launch of this new product, we have two versions – stainless steel with brass end caps and aluminum with brass end caps. Before we continue with more production, we need to evaluate the demand for these two versions. Those who have and use aluminum devices know that aluminum tarnishes and requires occasional cleaning. Both versions have a brushed finish to avoid fingerprints, improve handling/grip and provide that beautiful brushed metal look.

So, to answer the question many of you have been asking, we are offering Introductory Pricing to launch this exciting new device attachment:

Stainless Steel “Can” Regular Price $90.00, limited time Introduction price $80.00 and remember to use your “SAVE5” code at checkout for an additional discount! Get YOUR Stainless Steel “Can” for the Introductory price: $76

Aluminum “Can” Regular Price $80, limited time Introduction price $70 and remember to use your “SAVE5” code at checkout for an additional discount! Get YOUR aluminum “Can” for the Introductory price: $66.50

As always, all orders over $70 qualify for free 1st class shipping and you can upgrade to priority and even Express shipping.

Watch this thread AND the Nhaler website as the device will be posted in the next few days!

Teasers...
can1small.jpg
can2small.jpg
can3small.jpg
can4small.jpg

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks...I just updated the OP and got word that he Brass knobs are indeed shipped so we decided to hold them off the site and change and secure the buttons here in house to avoid the issues associated with mailing new dials and replacement instructions. We should have these on the site by Friday. Thanks to everyone for your patience and interest...
Drew

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I just updated the original post again...We have noticed that the power output is limited with smaller batteries.
For instance , using a 18490 AW battery, after some use it will not put out 12 watts. You have to turn the adjustment down slightly or the can cycles. The reason for that is that the smaller battery just doesn't have the power to put out that many watts/amps without over-stressing the battery.
I just wanted to be clear about that before release. Thanks,
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I figure it will get asked sooner or later so, will there ever be an all stainless version minus the positive posts?

Not sure I understand this ...Sorry...Thanks for your interest...

Did a rollout on Vaporjoes.com for this.. expect power outages and earthquakes :)
Thank You Sir!

are both types comming out the sametime for the rollout?
Yes but there are less aluminum right now then stainless...Honestly there isnt much difference in initial looks...Its hard to express it with a photo but I will be getting some better pics up once I get the brass dials..

Isn't that a "Themis" the can is pictured on?
C.B.
No...Its a Curve...Thanks,
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
aghhhh i'm so afraid im going to miss this drop! I'm at work till 5pm eastern time and I cant always look on here... I dont want to miss this!

I gotcha...Although it doesn't look like Im getting the dials today, unless the truck comes late...It will prolly be tomorrow before I put them up...I hope...
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
They are on the site now and here are the latest pics! The Can
( Aluminum on the left and Stainless Steel is on the right)
can-1small.jpg
can-2small.jpg
Top is Aluminum Bottom SS
can-3small.jpg
Size Comparison with (left to Right) Stinger, Silver Bullet, GG Clone with 18490 battery Darwin in the front and Part of an Xhaler.
can-4small.jpg
The Curve with Matching Stainless Steel Can
can-5small.jpg

The Can

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread