Not open for further replies.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Vapingzone has a new line of flavoring COMING SOON for DIY Limited Supply

They are called Baker Flavors. They are Super Duper Concentrated. I mixed these at 1%, 5 drops in 10ml and they haven't steeped for 24 hours yet. I mixed these at 65% pg 35% vg at 12mg.

Here's what I've tried so far:

Klondike - Very rich full bodied tobacco flavor

Yuco - Delicious sweet Vanilla(I think) tobacco flavor. I won't be able to get enough of this one.

Strawberry - Sweet Strawberry with rich thick Cream flavor, almost like Strawberry Shortcake. My wife says Yummy!

Cream & Charlotte - Really rich Sweet Cream and luscious cake flavor.

Chocolate Truffle - By far the most wonderful chocolate flavor I've ever tasted in a vape. My wife loves chocolate and I can't pull her away from this one.

My palette and descriptive abilities are not as good as many others I've seen. All I can say is WOW! They literally make your mouth water, no kidding. I can't even imagine if they get better with steeping.

Not sure about the base. I would guess alcohol, but I can't smell it. Very thin consistency like the VZ SC flavoring.

i will post 5 more flavor desriptions as I try more of these.

More information to follow as to availability and pricing as soon as Vapingzone releases this information.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
UPDATE

I just sampled the rest of the flavors. They are all good, very good.

Tabakum - Very authentic cigarette flavor.

Tobacco - Same as above, just a different brand/type. Taste like cigarettes.

Snuff Box - Strong snuff tobacco flavor, gooood. I only tried snuff a few times but this tastes just like I remember.

Strong Orange - Like biting into a fresh ripe orange including the citric acid. OMG

Vanilla Sponge - Nailed it. Taste like the cake part of a Twinkie.

Again will wait for additional information from Vapingzone on availability and pricing.

Thank you

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Wow, I need to get me some and Mixed up for a try :)
That Strong Orange sounds great and ALWAYS Tobacco's......
Thanks for posting this!!!

Good to see/hear from you MrB. These flavors are really good and that's with just 5 drops in 10ml. They may also improve with some steep time, but then again there so good now, I can't imagine that.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
I just mixed up 10 bottles of vz's new baker line. Talk about super concentrated. I mixed 5 drops per 11ml with a 70pg mix. That is strong maybe too strong for some users. I like alot of flavors and at 5 drops its strong. I agree with bluesnakes review of these flavors and would add very smokey. I did not allow for steeping time ......mixed ....and vaped.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Baker.jpg

Not really surprised since I only used 5 drops per 10ml and real clear nic but the end result is a very clear bottle of juice

Attachments

• Baker.jpg
    Baker.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 273

MrBeo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
Deserts of So California
Some flavor reports after tasting a few. As mgmrick said - there stronger and more smokey for tobaccos and have a Different over all flavor to the tobaccos. I am loving them my self and I can't wait to see how steep time affects them!!!
1) Tabakum, This is a VERY good full flavor tobacco that is robust and satisfying! Loving this one a lot and these do-not taste like any of the Super Concentrates and yet take 1% - 2% for mixing YUMMY (Winner)
I mixed it at 4 drops in a 5ml bottle and it was strong and clean tasting...
2) Strawberries, Taste and smell like fresh picked strawberries NOT candyish and I mixed it up at 5 Drops right from bottle to 5ml final juice! I am loving this one also,,,Yummy!!!
3)Yuco, Mixed at 4 drops per 5ml in 100% VG - I also dig this flavor and it kinda reminds me of a RY4 with a mellow tobacco and some vanilla. Soft smooth and mello - Just a all around nice vape! Smell is a nice vanilla...
4) Klondike Steeping and smells like a bit of black licorice...?
5) Strong orange, Like the name says and I mean dead on - not candyish but Real good sweet/sour Orange flavor!!! Smell / taste the same --- Two thumbs up! 5 stars and my top rating a Orange flavor ever had...
I will get back on the rest when I can put this tabakum down................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread