Best Overall Supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurvivorMcGyver

Ol' Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey and also congrat’s to DonDaBoomVape for his fantastic contributions, Kristen for her never ending quest to improve and inform, Sun Vaporer for all he is (surprised D-vape was not recognized -- humphh), Eyclypse for his “blue foam” and fortuities in his discoveries -- the list goes on...

I have to personally give a huge pat on the back to not only Drew, but also recognize Nerf and all the others that have take to time to delve into the details and help us to "tweak" the mechanics of the vaping world to better our experience. As well as all those who endeavor to, read, learn, discover, explore and; by chance, contribute contructively to this evolving “science” we call vaping :lol:

Kudos

Mcgyver

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Thanks, alphafemale and Mcgyver (and everyone who voted for me)! As for Drew, he sure earned it, didn't he!

That'll teach those rah rah folks with logos plastered all over their e-cigs.:D

On second thought: Drew, you really should do some more branding ... tasteful branding, ala Puresmoker.

Thanks again all!

Where was the voting done?

I think the discussions and nominations actually began here and probably also at the vapers forum that shall not be named. I saw the thread in passing and got over to vapyawards.com in time to cast my vote, but not soon enough to get the Xhaler nominated for Best Commercial Mod. The Chuck seems cool and I'm still contemplating ordering one but other than the aesthetic customizations, I don't see how it has any advantage over the Xhaler--am I missing something?

The winner of best hobby mod seems pretty cool tho. If I had my "Druthers", I'd love to see the Juice Box mod made commercially available at Nhaler. I love the concept of attaching a 10ml bottle of e-juice directly to a custom atty. ...but the fact that to get one you have to wait 3 weeks right now before placing an order that will be filled 6 weeks after that takes a lot of the shine off for me. My methylphenidate & nicotine charged brain really appreciates being able to place and receive an order in the same week. Best Overall Supplier, indeed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread