The Can from Nhaler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Many, Im afraid...But we are working that out..I have some pretty loyal customers that I need to hold them for, so I really can't give that clear of a number yet. Thanks,
Drew
I WANT ONE!! Just ordered the "Curve", should be here tomorrow in the mail!!! I can't sleep, waited for mailman already! :)
It will be like Christmas opening the package! I'm the dude in Bloomington, that my buddy Doug K. hooked me up with you!
I REALLY WANT THE CAN!!!!

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
Sure no sweat...I just answered your email....Thanks

Drew,

Thank you for ALWAYS being there for EVERYONE...especially us O.G.s! ;)

If it wasn't for your newsletter, I wouldn't have known what was going on...left the ECF for personal reasons, so happy to be received!!! ;)

With MUCH Gratitude - e

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I WANT ONE!! Just ordered the "Curve", should be here tomorrow in the mail!!! I can't sleep, waited for mailman already! :)
It will be like Christmas opening the package! I'm the dude in Bloomington, that my buddy Doug K. hooked me up with you!
I REALLY WANT THE CAN!!!!
LOL...I love that idea you sent me in email, but Im not so sure of the legalities of it. You should post it in here The Curve and see what the users think! Your all set with The can though!

PS Cool screen name!

stauglocal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
Florida
Hey Drew, I just ordered "the can", can't wait to try it out. I was wondering if those SS replacement buttons for "the curve" came in. My brass button got dented during shipment and I wanted to buy a replacement. A brass replacement would be even better, but I think you guys said you were just getting the SS replacements.

LOL...I love that idea you sent me in email, but Im not so sure of the legalities of it. You should post it in here The Curve and see what the users think! Your all set with The can though!

PS Cool screen name!

Drew,

SWEET! Glad you responded! I'll do that, about seeing what others think about my "Ground Breaking Idea" on the "Curve" page!
I checked the tracking, and the "Curve" is still somewhere in Kearny, NJ :-( Crap it's taking FOREVER!! Maybe the Can will catch
up to the Curve, and I'll get them the same day! Doug has been calling to help me set up my new devices, but I just keep telling
him, not today yet!! :(

As for the Screen Name: Steve McQueen's Cousin, I'm not some "poser". But really am Steve's Cousin. Pike Montgomery Thomson
was Steve's 2nd Great Grandfather, and Pike is my 3rd Great Grandfather. You can google Slater, Missouri as it was the boyhood home of Steve. He actually lived in Pike's original Plantation Home, which had been passed down to Steve's Uncle, Claude Thomson. I'm Tim, as you know from shipping my Items! What's even COOLER than that, is I have every will since Samuel Thomson who came here from Scotland in 1720, and have his signature for his ship passage! Gotta Love Ancestry.com!! But here is the REAL KICKER!! I have the Scottish Stewart King's in my BLOOD, You might have heard of "King James" as in King James Bible! But it get's BETTER!! Blood from Robert The Bruce flows in these Veins!! That's even COOLER, than the "King of Cool"!! But most people, know who Steve McQueen is, except for some of the "Younger Crowd"! I've traced my ancestry back to the 1100's AD doing your ancestry, is I think even MORE ADDICTING than Vaping Straight Nicotine!:ohmy:

stauglocal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2012
Florida
Yes any day now I hope...I actually just have Stainless coming in but I think I may make some all stainless for stock and this way it will free up some of the brass. Thanks,
Drew
Thanks Drew. I'll be checking my email and your site regularly. By the way, I love The Curve, worked flawlessly with the kick. Can't wait to try out The Can. Thanks again.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
New colors up...The colored ones are aluminum with Powder coat finish.

The Can

thecanedit.jpg

Last edited:

mre5674

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Lala Land
Heya Drew,

Sent you a Contact via The Site...Don't know if it went through, so you'll either have 0 or 10 of the same Contact...Sorry if you get 10!

The short of it, is that I received my 2nd Pipe Today, and The Can will definitely fit in that one...So, I take 1 x SS PLEASE ;) There's more in the Contact, so feel free to call me if you didn't receive it (should be the correct # in my records - (310) 4__-___2)

Thanks Brotha!

- e

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Yes any day now I hope...I actually just have Stainless coming in but I think I may make some all stainless for stock and this way it will free up some of the brass. Thanks,
Drew
So Drew you are going to be selling the SS Buttons and Tops?
Just ordered a couple of the Can's, guess I should have waited to see about the accessories for the Curve. Ok let us know about that Drew.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread