Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
Aluminum & Black Delrin

index.php
index.php

They are now being sold on Bombvapor.com

Pro-Rings

I think the aluminum looks better on the brushed and delrin with the polished (complete opposite of the phots :p). The aluminum doesn't quite match the AGA-T2 SS.

Last edited:

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
^ Agreed.

Do you know, are these the same as were being made by sotong over on UKV/VaporWall, or a different product altogether?

Not a clue actually. I'm kind of doubting it, as I think they are made in Texas. But yeah, no idea.

That make the provari looks like a hybrid, nice set up!:)

Thanks :) I much prefer the look of the 'Vari with them, the tapered end isn't bad but when the AGA is hanging over it looks wonky.

Fiamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
So Calif
Do you know, are these the same as were being made by sotong over on UKV/VaporWall, or a different product altogether?

It's a different maker. I have two from sotong. His are a bit less expensive than the ones from Bombvapor but take longer to arrive via post. He only has polished and brushed, no delrin. I noticed the bottom edge is fairly sharp on them. But they do dress up the join from the device to the tank.

Last edited:

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
is it me or does $20 for a 50¢ piece of aluminum or 5¢ piece of plastic seem a bit steep?
as nice as they look i think i would be hard pressed to pay over $3 for one.
but then again i used to be a machinist and could make those in under 20 seconds on a lathe so my opinion probably don't count lol

Totally agree with you. Unfortunately that could be said about a lot of the stuff we vape on. Especially some of the high end genisis atomizers and mechanical mods.
If you can make them, and sell them for $3... Please do. I'll buy!
Beyond that, I spent more than $20 worth of time, searching through threads, just trying to find Thompson's post when he first showed them off.

I'd rather that've an AGA-T & Pro-Ring for $50, than a ZAP for 3x the price.
Do I think it slightly insane to pay almost as much for the little ring as I did for the atty?
Yes... Yes I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread