Where Can I Get A......? e liquid and paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewtsquirrel

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
DFW, TX
moddersupply.com
Only retailers who are not registered businesses got cut off by paypal. There are lots that still do, such as Totally Wicked, or Vapables.com

G

Wrong, they shut me down for selling /connectors/ until I disputed it and finally got them to acquiesce that a chunk of brass is not actually an ecig or accessory. Paypals official policy is that anything e-cig related is not allowed, providing it is a US-based account. Totally wicked is a UK company with a Florida office, if their paypal account is linked to their UK accounts, they can get around it.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Not having a credit card makes things hard. You do save a lot of money because there are a lot of things you can't buy. LOL

You can do what I did and get a pre-paid visa. I have my checks direct deposoted into mine. I use www.netspend.com. A lot of gas stations, truck stops, and check cashing places have them. You give them cash, they put it on the card and you can use it anyplace that takes visa. WalMart has one too - ask as customer service.

Pre-paid cards are very convenient for online shopping and safe. You only put as much money as you are willing to spend on it. If someone tries to put charges on it (hackers or businesses that have recurring charges- there won't be any money for them to take.

~A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread