eRoll - Accessories - What and where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville
Last edited:

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
Do they have any coupon codes?

No coupon codes at litecig that I know of. But the prices are pretty good even without them.

I bought a battery and a few tanks from Mt. Baker Vapor because I was buying some juice anyway. The prices are definitely higher but at least the cartridges were in stock a few days ago.

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville
The price for the kit from Exhale vapor was quite good at like $44 shipped with code, I think ecf5. I got the kit in about 5 days.

Only issue is they are out of stock at present, also they only had stainless (battery/atomizer cover, the pcc is black), which wasn't an issue with me as I think it looks quite good.

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
The price for the kit from Exhale vapor was quite good at like $44 shipped with code, I think ecf5. I got the kit in about 5 days.

Only issue is they are out of stock at present, also they only had stainless (battery/atomizer cover, the pcc is black), which wasn't an issue with me as I think it looks quite good.

Yeah, I've heard only good things about exhale vapors. Their price was/is excellent, and I almost bought my kit there. At the last minute I decided to buy it elsewhere since they only had stainless in stock. I decided I had to have white to match my iPhone. I accidentally was sent a black cone, so I bought a black battery and a few tanks. But eventually I'd like to have kits in all three colors. They all look great and it's never bad to have backups. :)

sacricide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
sacramento
Myself, I would like to get a couple extra batteries, cartridges, atomizers and covers.

Where can I find the best price?

by the way, there is a huge thread here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/340059-joyetech-eroll.html

on the eroll for those interested. I just find the thread too long to find answers to specific questions.

Really this product should have it's own sub forum.

my vote is for GOODPROPHETS
they had most accessories for lower prices than everyone else, plus i found a code off google too 5% or something

Junebug79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
West Coast, USA
Just found this. Sticking with Good Prophets, since they also have bottles. Wish they had blunt tip just the tops, too, but oh well, can't have everything! I got my kit on clearance for $45 at www.desertvapes.com - they didn't have extra cones at that time. Excellent customer service on the phone and via email, quick shipping (within an hour of placing the order!) No coupons for them anymore, they said, though.

junkman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Louisville
Just found this. Sticking with Good Prophets, since they also have bottles. Wish they had blunt tip just the tops, too, but oh well, can't have everything! I got my kit on clearance for $45 at www.desertvapes.com - they didn't have extra cones at that time. Excellent customer service on the phone and via email, quick shipping (within an hour of placing the order!) No coupons for them anymore, they said, though.

Out of stock now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread