Not open for further replies.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
It's almost funny. Someone (a grown man BTW) had oh, I don't know, THE BEST IDEA EVER and went on a recruiting mission. Again. Got a little lonely I guess. I'll give the other forum the benefit of the doubt and hope they aren't that hard up for members that they sent their resident crazy pants to do a little recruiting.

Reactions: Shipwreck

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
So, it looks like our resident spammer has sent out another blast of PM's today inviting folks over to Nu-Vapor. What amazes me is that he does not seem to understand that folks do not appreciate spammers and report his activities in to us.

He believes that he is "rescuing" the persecuted from big bad ECF, while his actions are actually looked upon as complete idiocy.

What he needs to understand is that making an ... of himself is not going to win him any friends, unless he's playing for the ...-clown of the year award.

He wants to run things. From his massive mailings he said things like "Some of the people here have already joined over there and as it is still a quieter environment we can shape it whichever way we like."

He wants to run the show. He couldn't do that here, and that was his problem.

Reactions: Shipwreck

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
He wants to run things. From his massive mailings he said things like "Some of the people here have already joined over there and as it is still a quieter environment we can shape it whichever way we like."

He wants to run the show. He couldn't do that here, and that was his problem.

You hit the nail on the head. He couldn't (and can't) stand it when someone has a different opinion from his.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
So, it looks like our resident spammer has sent out another blast of PM's today inviting folks over to Nu-Vapor. What amazes me is that he does not seem to understand that folks do not appreciate spammers and report his activities in to us.

He believes that he is "rescuing" the persecuted from big bad ECF, while his actions are actually looked upon as complete idiocy.

What he needs to understand is that making an ... of himself is not going to win him any friends, unless he's playing for the ...-clown of the year award.

I must be part of the "in-crowd" this time around, because I got one. I've never even ordered from his preferred vendor. It's sad, because I've been thinking that there are some flavors from said vendor that I think I might like, but this whole crazy thing makes me think twice about ordering from there. I don't think it necessarily means there is anything wrong with the vendor... I suspect it's just that one fan went off the deep end.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
gthompson, you are wasting my precious time and I demand that you stop it at once!
Edit: Please don't fling poo at me. :)

Careful.. the chimp has friends! ;)

3OSVm.gif

INCOMING!!

Reactions: EllifIknow

Shy De

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Oregon
I received a message too to get away from the dark side AKA ECF. I have to say I am just a little more than confused about how far or how personal people take all this forum business. If I remember correctly this is all recreational and is supposed to be light, fun and a bit educational. I don't want to make a public forum into anything besides just safe and comfortable. What else is there to worry about? I cuss like a sailor in my real life but, don't really care to see it on written form. I see nothing else but these words on other sites. It's like a bunch of pre adolescents going to town with the language when their parents are out of the house. Just because you can does not mean you should..

Da** it!

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
He was sort of a Tigger. Aggressively, tirelessly, intrusively enthusiastic. Tiggers can't help being Tiggers. If they bounce you too much in one place and you try to suppress them, they just start bouncing somebody else somewhere else. Or they drop on your head out of a tree. The more you try to take them on the more fun they have.
Rotsa ruck. :)

Last edited:

2easy

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
houston b.c. canada
  • Deleted by Caridwen

2easy

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
houston b.c. canada
  • Deleted by Caridwen

mrfixit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Akron, Ohio
okay I read this entire thread and so far it seems a bit silly but that's just my opinion. Like the opinion that a person commented they felt reading this wasted their time then was slapped on the wrist with a sarcastic comment. Careful lest we descend into doing exactly what the banned former has done. Our opinions are exactly that opinions. To attack someone for having one or not sharing yours is not only wrong but counter productive again in my opinion. I feel as soon as a thread goes in the direction the original one did it should shut down and deleted. Like a previous post pointed out this forum should be about education and our personal experiences in vapping. I have seen people attacked because they bought a clone of a particular popular modder and I find that disturbing to each his own I say again another one of my many various opinions or preferences. I'm glad this is mostly over though if I was a new comer I might be put off by something like this and look elsewhere for my information. Just an opinion. :D

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
okay I read this entire thread and so far it seems a bit silly but that's just my opinion. Like the opinion that a person commented they felt reading this wasted their time then was slapped on the wrist with a sarcastic comment. Careful lest we descend into doing exactly what the banned former has done. Our opinions are exactly that opinions. To attack someone for having one or not sharing yours is not only wrong but counter productive again in my opinion. I feel as soon as a thread goes in the direction the original one did it should shut down and deleted. Like a previous post pointed out this forum should be about education and our personal experiences in vapping. I have seen people attacked because they bought a clone of a particular popular modder and I find that disturbing to each his own I say again another one of my many various opinions or preferences. I'm glad this is mostly over though if I was a new comer I might be put off by something like this and look elsewhere for my information. Just an opinion. :D

Not sure what you're reading but a member was banned after repeated warnings for not following forum rules. After said member was banned, they made up alts and multiple accounts and tried to create havoc on the board.

If that puts you off or makes you want to look for information elsewhere, you are free to do so.

Reactions: NDRulez
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread