Best place to purchase EGO C Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I've got one for you. My wife and I have been at it for 3 years now and two weeks ago I placed an order for stuff at myvaporstore and customer service was great and they ship very fast. Because of that I ordered a new eGo-C Twist kit for my wife for $69.95. I ordered last night and it shipped this morning. You can choose 2 batteries and two clearomizers and get a charger and wall charger. You wind up saving a few bucks by ordering it this way. Here's what you can choose from in many colors....

Joye eGo-C Twist 650mAh
Joye eGo-C Twist 900mAh
Joye eGo-C Twist 1000mAh
Vision Spinner 1300mAh

Kanger T3
Kanger MT3
Kanger EVOD
Vision Clearomizer 2.0

I also got a few other things for her like cartomizers, clearomizers, a case and a couple eGo short cones. I'd recommend the EVODs or at least one of them.
Here's a direct link to the
Vision Spinner Tank Combo

Good luck!

mbeerman

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
I've got one for you. My wife and I have been at it for 3 years now and two weeks ago I placed an order for stuff at myvaporstore and customer service was great and they ship very fast. Because of that I ordered a new eGo-C Twist kit for my wife for $69.95. I ordered last night and it shipped this morning. You can choose 2 batteries and two clearomizers and get a charger and wall charger. You wind up saving a few bucks by ordering it this way. Here's what you can choose from in many colors....

Joye eGo-C Twist 650mAh
Joye eGo-C Twist 900mAh
Joye eGo-C Twist 1000mAh
Vision Spinner 1300mAh

Kanger T3
Kanger MT3
Kanger EVOD
Vision Clearomizer 2.0

I also got a few other things for her like cartomizers, clearomizers, a case and a couple eGo short cones. I'd recommend the EVODs or at least one of them.
Here's a direct link to the
Vision Spinner Tank Combo

Good luck!

Thank you, I am looking at this package now!

mbeerman

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
All right...

Here is what I am getting does this look alright?

eGo Leather Carry Case - Dark Blue

$11.50

remove

Spinner/Twist Ego VV tank ComboOptions

$69.95

remove

Wall to USB Converter

$0.00

Joye eGo Rapid USB Charger

$0.00

Joye eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage 1000mAh Battery - Blue

$0.00

Joye eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage 1000mAh Battery - Black

$0.00

Kanger EVOD eGo Clearomizer - Stainless

$0.00

Vision Ego Clearomizer 2.0 - Yellow

$0.00

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Yep great point. I'm not sure why I was thinking he already was doing this and had juice. I won't repeat what was said above but it's 100% correct so you don't waste the two clearomizers you got with the batteries. Maybe if if you call or write them, you can add an atomizer to the order.
Maybe something like this.....
Low Resistance (LR) Atomizer - SLB 510

Also, being that's all you have, once he knows which of those clearomizers he likes, I'd say place another order for some replacement atomizer heads for that unit so you have back ups and are ready when those two are no longer good. Like these....
Atomizer Head for Kanger EVOD eGo Bottom Coil Clearomizer
Atomizer Head for Vision Ego Clearo 2.0
They should be consistent for at least two weeks, but regardless of if it's shorter or longer, you can also clean them. You can search several ways to do that.

Bob92985

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2012
Indiana
I just ordered a 1000mah Ego-c kit from litecigusa.net. I ordered a JoyeTech eCab kit from them on wednesday and got it in the mail yesterday and only paid for USPS priority. The Ego-C kit i ordered was 79.99 , comes with 2 1000mah batteries and makes 2 complete PVs. With Joyetech products you have to be careful that you are actually getting a genuine Joyetech product and not a copy. Joyetech.com will also have a list of websites that are actually authorized to sell their products. Also its worth mentioning that the kit i ordered from litecigusa was in its original plastic wrap and never been opened. So you know these guys are getting them direct from the manufacturer.

Last edited:

mbeerman

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Yep great point. I'm not sure why I was thinking he already was doing this and had juice. I won't repeat what was said above but it's 100% correct so you don't waste the two clearomizers you got with the batteries. Maybe if if you call or write them, you can add an atomizer to the order.
Maybe something like this.....
Low Resistance (LR) Atomizer - SLB 510

Also, being that's all you have, once he knows which of those clearomizers he likes, I'd say place another order for some replacement atomizer heads for that unit so you have back ups and are ready when those two are no longer good. Like these....
Atomizer Head for Kanger EVOD eGo Bottom Coil Clearomizer
Atomizer Head for Vision Ego Clearo 2.0
They should be consistent for at least two weeks, but regardless of if it's shorter or longer, you can also clean them. You can search several ways to do that.

Ok, thank you I will try to email them to see if they can add the Atomizer to my order. Do I need just one of the 510 LR Atty's or should I get a few of them?

Ugggh, this is confusing...especially because I do not smoke to begin with and I am trying to my a hard core smoker
this set up! LOL

Then...I need to figure out how to use and put all this stuff together when it comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread