Apollo Ecigs Valuable Prize Giveaway/Chat Thread!!!.....Con'td...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Welcome Apollonians, To Apollo's Weekly Random Giveaway/Chat Thread!! All you have to do is post to be entered..come on in and hang out..the sky's the limit..make new friends...talk about your vaping experiences or what you'd like to win from Apollo!! Pictures and links are always a welcome addition to the thread. Go ahead and post a picture of your favorite Apollo device/Gear...and if you have a Testimonial involving your Apollo Gear along with a picture of you using it..you may even get a surprise message from me along with a Special Prize!! Casual Chat is very much encouraged..we take a special interest in our Customers and Fans...so feel free to share a bit about yourselves as well. If you have any questions..don't hesitate to ask on the thread or shoot me a message.
Don't be afraid to get your friends involved too...the more the merrier..share the Love...Drawings will be once or twice a week at my discretion. Valuable Prizes will vary...from juice to accessories...to Gear. You never know what will be up for grabs...so don't miss out!!!
:):):):):)

tommyfinger

Juice Tester
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Cool new thread but darn I posted a big question or tried lol
Welcome Apollonians, To Apollo's Weekly Random Giveaway/Chat Thread!! All you have to do is post to be entered..come on in and hang out..the sky's the limit..make new friends...talk about your vaping experiences or what you'd like to win from Apollo!! Pictures and links are always a welcome addition to the thread. Go ahead and post a picture of your favorite Apollo Device/Gear...and if you have a Testimonial involving your Apollo Gear along with a picture of you using it..you may even get a surprise message from me along with a Special Prize!! Casual Chat is very much encouraged..we take a special interest in our Customers and Fans...so feel free to share a bit about yourselves as well. If you have any questions..don't hesitate to ask on the thread or shoot me a message.
Don't be afraid to get your friends involved too...the more the merrier..share the Love...Drawings will be once or twice a week at my discretion. Valuable Prizes will vary...from juice to accessories...to Gear. You never know what will be up for grabs...so don't miss out!!!
:):):):):)

tommyfinger

Juice Tester
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Trying again.... Titan Clearomizer
ATITANCE6-2T.jpg

Does anyone know if apollo sells different replacement heads other than the 2.4-2.6ohm heads?

tommyfinger

Juice Tester
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Nope, not personal. Nothing to worry about, either, but many thanks for asking. I did a hard run through on Apollo's web page for you -- fresh eyes and all that -- and for the Titan I could only find the 2.4 - 2.6 ohm.
Yeah I was hoping I wasnt seeing things. Maybe the 2.4 - 2.6 ohm one would be fine. Just like to change it up a little depending on the juices. Thanks for looking for me Dan.

DanFromRioRancho

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Yeah I was hoping I wasnt seeing things. Maybe the 2.4 - 2.6 ohm one would be fine. Just like to change it up a little depending on the juices. Thanks for looking for me Dan.

Well, that's a big part of what these threads are for.

You might consider contacting Apollo -- always possible they have them on order, or the manufacturer is working on it with an anticipated release date, or maybe just waiting to see if anyone asks for them. Costs of holding inventory is a bugger these days, producers and vendors want to know they have a market before making the investment.

tommyfinger

Juice Tester
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Aberdeen, South Dakota

DanFromRioRancho

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Yeah I think I may have to do that. I know a lot of people prefer the higher ohms and I do too but like to have some options also :D

I keep things pretty plain vanilla, no VV or VW, just eGo style batts and a dedicated delivery system and resistance specifically for each of the juices. Single coil carto's for juice #1, Mini Vivi with 2.0 for juice #2, and CE5 with 2.4 for juice #3.

If I ever find a 4th juice that I truly like, I suspect it will work well with one of those systems.

Helps keep my life simple.

tommyfinger

Juice Tester
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Aberdeen, South Dakota
I keep things pretty plain vanilla, no VV or VW, just eGo style batts and a dedicated delivery system and resistance specifically for each of the juices. Single coil carto's for juice #1, Mini Vivi with 2.0 for juice #2, and CE5 with 2.4 for juice #3.

If I ever find a 4th juice that I truly like, I suspect it will work well with one of those systems.

Helps keep my life simple.
I like how you set that up. I have two flavors I switch between but depends on my mood as to what I am running them at. :)

What happened with the old thread? Was there a winner?

If not, is it me? :)
They moved the thread to there dedicated space on ECF.
No winner yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread