Sweet tart flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
I really want a sweet tart flavor. What's a good reputable vendor that has a replica of it? Seriously, something like this:

sweettarts111.jpg

Much obliged, community.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
vape Dudes. Right here: Sweet Tart

and if you type vapedudes in the coupon code area you will get 40% off. It a one time use coupon and the first 15 people per day that use it, get the discount. If you miss being in that first 15 bracket the coupon resets at midnight CST. Another great code is stevek for 25% off and that coupon is supposed to be reusable. Lastly, one more one time use coupon good for a FREE 10 mil bottle of your choice is fbfree The shipping is even free for that coupon. vape DUDES RULES!! oh btw im pretty sure all those coupons cant be used at once. Not 100% sure but I highly doubt it. I have used all those coupons they work!! I just used the stevek coupon again last night. They have fast shipping too!

lukezra

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
NJ/NY, USA
Juicy! Ejuice's Sweet Tarts Candy is a pretty darn close replication of the real thing. It's also one of the tastiest ejuice's I have ordered since i found this hobby. I have bought and/or acquired about 40 different flavors in the 2 months i've been vaping. Juicy's Sweet Tarts is the only one that I carry all day every day. Highly recommended. Juicy uses a 67%/33% PG/VG ratio. The result is a good full flavor coupled with a nice amount of throat hit....vapor production is consistently thick, despite the lower VG %. Read through the reviews here: Juicy! eJuice Sweet tarts e-Liquid

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
I have tried most of those mentioned EXCEPT Solar Flare, which is on my next list once it's in stock and although I DO have a favorite vendor, when the sweet tart craving HAUNTS me, I only buy Sweet Li'l Tarty Thing - $5.20 : deejStuff eLiquid, The Apocalypse can wait...

I just got a bottle and in one sitting, before work, I was down 20ml :'( I am rationing now and considering a bribe for a monthly package deal XD

Last edited:

gr1llmeacheese

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2013
Aurora, IL, USA
Vape Dudes. Right here: Sweet Tart

and if you type vapedudes in the coupon code area you will get 40% off. It a one time use coupon and the first 15 people per day that use it, get the discount. If you miss being in that first 15 bracket the coupon resets at midnight CST. Another great code is stevek for 25% off and that coupon is supposed to be reusable. Lastly, one more one time use coupon good for a FREE 10 mil bottle of your choice is fbfree The shipping is even free for that coupon. VAPE DUDES RULES!! oh btw im pretty sure all those coupons cant be used at once. Not 100% sure but I highly doubt it. I have used all those coupons they work!! I just used the stevek coupon again last night. They have fast shipping too!

Got some vape dudes sweet tart on its way to me now, thanks for the coupons man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread