!!! GIVEAWAY !!! Free Deluxe Kits for everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fully

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2012
MD, USA
www.blazecig.com
Edit: 2/28/13 12:03pm
The giveaway is officially closed. Thanks everybody for participating and sharing this with so many people! We were shocked by the amount of signups overnight!
Heads up for upcoming giveaways! :D

BlazeCig™ is here, giving Deluxe Kits away again!!

Remember the "Give Me Blaze" giveaway??

Here we are again! Giving everyone a Deluxe Kit for free! Without the post count limitation this time!! :D
(this time we have an automated system to collect your shipping info, so no more info through PMs :blush:)

All you have to do is <click here> -> connect to our Facebook app then fill out the "step 2" form to let us know where we're sending it to, and your deluxe kit will be on its way shortly!!

We have changed the design of our packages, so, to quickly get rid of the previous packages and put ourselves even more out there we have decided to run this giveaway!
There are no limitations!! You are free and even encouraged to share www.blazecig.com/giveaway with whomever you'd like!
PLEASE help us be FAMOUS!! :nun: if you have Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc.. go a head and share it there!!
Let's go viral with this giveaway!!!!!! :matrix:

It's a win win win!!! You get a free deluxe kit, you share the link with the people you know and they are too getting a deluxe kit! We are getting rid of the current design and putting ourselves a little more out there in the big world!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING!!!! We will absolutely LOVE to get everyone's feedback here in the thread!! Write something and bump us up :) we want everyone to have a chance to participate in this awesome giveaway!

:toast:

Last edited:

fully

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2012
MD, USA
www.blazecig.com
Thank You for doing this, but I didn't see anywhere to choose Menthol or regular Tobacco... :blink:

You are very welcome Kitty and Thank you for sharing! :)
We've fixed it now! You now are able to choose Tobacco Flavor or Menthol!

Whoever didn't have the option to choose M or T, just PM me with your full name and preference. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread