White Cloud Fling Disposable e-cigs Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broodwich

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Charleston, SC
I think those mg strengths are incredibly high and certainly could be dangerous and would never recommend them. Plus I'd never do business or buy a product from a company that sold them. Just sayin'.

You just answered my question lol. I thought that sounded really high.

bestvap

Feb 16, 2013
california
I think those mg strengths are incredibly high and certainly could be dangerous and would never recommend them. Plus I'd never do business or buy a product from a company that sold them. Just sayin'.

Thanks for the info, I didn't realize they sell such high strengths. If you have to use such strenghts to get flavor it's not worth it.

Broodwich

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
Charleston, SC
Thanks for the info, I didn't realize they sell such high strengths. If you have to use such strenghts to get flavor it's not worth it.

I'm not an expert, but I believe that was referring to nicotine strength. Which I think has very little or nothing to do with flavor. Rather, in such high concentrations it would be a health rist, like overdose, or nausea, dizziness, etc. Generally around 6mg is considered low, 11mg medium, and 24mg high I believe. I don't think nicotine strengths generally go above 24mg b/c of adverse effects.

Paulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
In my humble opinion, I think any vendor selling cartridges with over 36mg of nicotine in them is going to be something that the FDA will use in support of any of their arguments! I have written to White Clouds (this morning) telling them that I believe it is a BAD idea to sell something with sooooo much nicotine in it. A newbie trying to quite is going to order those 54mg Flings in their effort to quit because they don't know anything better!

And no, I have not heard back from them!

. . . NJOY Kings have the EXACT same nic strengths in their Gold-34mg/Bold-54mg varieties. I've recommended the King to countless people and guess what? No nic poisoning to speak of and, more importantly, they QUIT. Most heard of the NJOY King already with their *heavily* played commercial in primetime. So . . . . to each his/her own, I suppose.

~Peace,
Dave

Last edited:

Paulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
. . . NJOY Kings have the EXACT same nic strengths in their Gold-34mg/Bold-54mg varieties. I've recommended the King to countless people and guess what? No nic poisoning to speak of and, more importantly, they QUIT. Most heard of the NJOY King already with their *heavily* played commercial in primetime. So . . . . to each his/her own, I suppose.

~Peace,
Dave

Can you give me a website Dave. I went here and saw that the gold was 30 and the bold was 45mg.

NJOY King 3 Pack - NJOY

Can you give me a website Dave. I went here and saw that the gold was 30 and the bold was 45mg.

NJOY King 3 Pack - NJOY

....oops, my apologies - isn't it great when you think you absolutely *know* something for a fact only to be completely wrong?(lol) - I guess I should have just said "comparable" because they are awfully darn close, really. Also got confused between the diff between "mg." and "%-by volume" - yes, I'm relatively new to vaping, 2 months, and only 13 days tobacco free - have to get used to all terminology associated with vaping. Sorry for the confusion.
~Peace,
Dave

Paulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
....oops, my apologies - isn't it great when you think you absolutely *know* something for a fact only to be completely wrong?(lol) - I guess I should have just said "comparable" because they are awfully darn close, really. Also got confused between the diff between "mg." and "%-by volume" - yes, I'm relatively new to vaping, 2 months, and only 13 days tobacco free - have to get used to all terminology associated with vaping. Sorry for the confusion.
~Peace,
Dave

No problem Dave and I agree, they are close! As for percentages and mg's, here is a quote from Wizard Labs as to their 60mg strength:

"60mg/ml USP Nicotine solution strength (6% Nicotine by volume) diluted in a USP grade carrier base fluid available as Propylene Glycol, vegetable-derived Glycerin, or customized blend."

And BTW Dave, super kudos to you for 2 months and NOW 14 days tobacco free!

akatina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Greenville, SC
Please bear in mind that disposables are typically used differently than the personal vaporizers so common on ECF. People use a disposable very much like the would a real cigarette: go on a break, hit it a few times, and then return to what they were doing vape free. Repeat the same process an hour or two later. The higher nic level in a disposable means those few puffs delivers a relatively large amount of nicotine and that dosage gets them through the 1-2 hours without a vape.

The actual daily nic intake of someone using these "dangerously high levels" of nicotine may in reality be no higher than someone who chain vapes 12 mg juice every 15 minutes. It's no different than the conversation of which is better/more normal: vape 1 ml of 36mg juice a day, or 3 ml of 12 mg juice a day (or yes, 6mls of 6mg juice a day).

. . . that's an excellent point, akatina, about how one uses a disposable. Reading various threads here I was entirely baffled by a lot of vapers who claimed an NJOY-King, or various other disposables, would last them only an hour or two. Even being a non-filter smoker for the last 15 years, out of the 30 years I smoked, If I tried chain-vaping a "Fling" or an "NJOY-King" I honestly think I would end up on the floor puking my guts out. It often made ME wonder just how much nicotine some vapers absorb into their bodies. That's not a criticism of others but I have no desire to be a chain vaper which is why I want the strongest nicotine juice that I can get, both in bottle and disposable ecig form, at least for the time being as I've only been tobacco free for a few weeks now and still get occasional cravings; sometimes strong ones. (I seriously doubt I'll ever go higher than 54 on a disposable and 32-36 on the bottled form of nic juice.)

Thank you Paulette for your kind words. The past few days have been difficult for me but I am fighting the good fight. (The good news is that the last time I took a few drags off a non-filter I almost literally gagged on it. (lol) )

~Peace,
Dave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread