Can I see your face and your Provari? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LV SuzyQ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Las Vegas
Hi .. a thread started in the supporting members with putting names to faces .. Would be nice to see your faces since you guys are the ones I correspond with the most. My avatar is me.. Show me your face and your best Provari setup! :)

image-18.jpg

image-20.jpg

image-23.jpg

image-9.jpg

Last edited:

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Don't be bummed. I'll post up after work. :)

p.s. The avi is me, just South Park style. :D

Nobody wants to post their real pics and Provaris? Ok I'm sorry if this was a bad thread to start. Just wanted to see who I'm talking to and say hi. :(

Xmas Spirit :)
XmasHair.jpg
Summer 'Do :D
SummerDo.jpg
'Regular' work color :|
Blue.jpg

Now to find a picture of my 'Vari... :blush:

Last edited:

Regzzz

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2009
NCR, Canada
Nobody wants to post their real pics and Provaris? Ok I'm sorry if this was a bad thread to start. Just wanted to see who I'm talking to and say hi. :(

Don't worry :) it'll take time for ppl to react and get the right pose! I, myself, have to get ready for the pic... shave my legs, take a shower, put on some makeup and perfume...

I want to look my best for my brand new Provari that I got 30 mins ago... yes, han han, that's right! just got mine :banana:

heheeee

Reg

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
I'll play, I don't have pics of Provari yet, but this is the real me.
View attachment 183021

Nice splitter! Eventually I plan to build another one. (Have had two already in my lifetime) to run off the hydraulics on my Case garden tractors. I'm not burning wood in this house, but our next house will have that as an option. I miss it!

This is me...
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread