Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
3.96 UNDER LOAD!!! yow... who'd a thunk... whoa the price is high.. .heheh I have one and LOVE IT with my Cobra 3mil; .9 Ohm 28g 4/3 wrap.
IMG_0054.jpg I use 18650 AW IMR or MNKE IMR 18650, and it lasts a hell of a long time

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Yeah I hope this one stays in production a long time ...MMVapors has a good rep, and rnm reviews on youtube does a full breakdown and setup on its features...
I was lucky to get mine like new on classies... before anyone else saw it heheh; at near to retail... I haven't even tried the smaller legs yet and will probably look for some good 18500 IMRs..
Using AW IMR 18650's and I also have a couple MNKE's which cost more ... for the price (15 at avidvaper) I don't know if the difference is worth it... supposed to hold its high output longer... but when i have almost a doz 18650's in rotation it doesnt really matter.

gotta say the Cobra, with its 1mm airhole "tight" draw is perfect for a hard hitting device.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
One issue i have so far; haven't thought about a fix... my Cobra air hole/wick alignment is off with the Poldiac top button.
I don't like fiddling so I just contort my hand a bit to keep it tilted right and fire/vape.

? Does the Poldiac or mechanicals in general have no cut off for firing? I mean can I keep holding the fire button for any length? so used to my regulated VV's (most sold off now).

actually i suppose i could try another hole for the wick in the Cobra

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
? Does the Poldiac or mechanicals in general have no cut off for firing? I mean can I keep holding the fire button for any length? so used to my regulated VV's (most sold off now).

It's mechanical , there is no cut-off or auto anything, it cuts off when you release the fire button... :)

manimal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
columbus, oh
One issue i have so far; haven't thought about a fix... my Cobra air hole/wick alignment is off with the Poldiac top button.
I don't like fiddling so I just contort my hand a bit to keep it tilted right and fire/vape.

actually i suppose i could try another hole for the wick in the Cobra
there is no cut off on any mechanical mods. the only way to line up the airhole with the button on the poldiac, is to create a slight gap by raising the center post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread