Best Place To Buy Syringes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schotzky

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2012
Kansas
Does any body know of a good place to buy 18 Gauge Syringes?
I was getting them at my local CVS/Walgreens but they don't sell them to me anymore. I explained to them they are for making e-juice and not for shooting dope, but they still didn't change their mind.
Also, is there another syringe that is better for making juice? I have just been using 18 Gauge syringes, if any one else knows of something better please let me know. I have been looking online but I accidentally bought just the needles like an idiot, not the syringes them selves, :facepalm: and I hate waiting for stuff in the mail. Plus I think my mail man hates me enough for having to stuff packages in my mail box every other day.

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
I bought a box of 3cc syringes at the Walmart pharmacy, no needles. I was using them to replace the tubes on CE2's that were cracking. They were like $.50 each. You are mixing terminology 18 gauge refers to the needle size, the syringes are referred to by the volume of liquid they hold. Ask for 1cc, 3cc, 5cc....without the needles and they'll be more receptive. BTW 1cc=1ml but the brand they carried BD was labeled in cc's. Also most pharmacies carry syringes for measuring doses of kids meds, they don't have a needle but will accept a slip fit needle. If you let them know you don't want any needles and just tell them the volume of the syringes you want they don't get as nervous and are actually pretty helpful then.

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
Well I went to CVS last night to get some syringes with out the needles and saw a girl I know working there, she hooked me up with with some syringes with needles and syringes with out. Gotta know some one on the inside lol.

profilepic111924_3.gif

OMG..

I am still laughing almost to the point of tears:laugh:

That pic is hilarious :D

But beyond that, I saw this a long time ago and have not explored it but the needles are for pennies(literally) and you can get as much or as little as you want.
Shipping is a flat $5 bucks.

Animal Health Express, for quality Animal Health Supplies, Horse Supplies, Horse Tack, Livestock Supplies and Pet Supplies

Last edited:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

gtbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Cape Coral,Florida
If you want something really nice try Northern Technology & Testing, Inc. I purchased three glass syringes 1ml 2ml and 5ml. They set me back $10 - $12 but i'm in it for the long haul and to me well worth it. I got some 14 gauge blunt tips from Mom and Pops and they work very well with VG. Good luck

I hope they are nice syringes! I ordered 1,3,5ml syringes from them on May 19th and still don't have them. It took them 6 days to put in shipping and the rest is shipping time. Never again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread