Ok, This is what I ordered today.

1 xNicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Customize Your Own e-liquid
- Strength: 24mg
- PG/VG mix: 20% VG
- Add Sweetener?: No Sweetener
- Flavor: Coffee
- Flavor: Bavarian Creme
- Flavor: Irish Cream

What do you think? I told them to go light on the irish creme as it is a strong flavor. What is everyone's thoughts?? Delicious coffee drink (vape) or big mistake???

CV

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey, we all get ideas. We don't mind providing a CYO feature, but in a lot of ways, it's a crap shoot because people have an flavor idea in their head and surmise the flavorings that might make it, and quite often, the result falls short of their idea.

That's why with a lot of the CYO liquids, if people have ideas, they call us first so they don't just wing-it and end up with a bottle of liquid ....

In a lot of times, if people are able to describe to us what they're shooting for, we're able to come up with something either spot-on or reasonably close.

sepulse

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Malaysia
That's an interesting combination...Now you've gotten my attention lol.

i just cant vape blue bulls directly.. its killing me.. and anything with menthol is just nice for me since imma ex menthol analog smoker :toast:

still figuring a way to order more from tv.. my last parcel safely arrived here in malaysia but now its on tv no ship list.. :(

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
my last parcel safely arrived here in malaysia but now its on tv no ship list.. :(

Sorry about that Sepulse, but when a HUGE percentage of the packages outbound to Malaysia are getting seized by customs, we have to make a business decision such as halting shipments.

We can't conduct a regular business with Malaysia if only a small percentage of packages are getting through, that's not good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread