Status
Not open for further replies.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
NGP is now Moon and the first PV from them under the new name is the G1. It is a Genesis style with a 25 amp limit on the switch. Overkill to say the least.

Dimension and weight:

18350: 90mm length, 41 grams (without battery)
18650: 127mm length, 46grams (without battery)

It is a "get on the list" PV but you do not have to pre-pay, when yours is ready they let you know and then you pay and they ship.

I really like the looks, the driptip is part of the cap, different size caps will be offered in the near future. Mine is ordered already.

moon1_zpscb8b7f14.jpg

moon3_zps9c80f72c.jpg

moon2_zps5cf9eccd.jpg

Reactions: soforgyuri

brassmonkey

Moved On
Feb 28, 2013
San Diego, CA
Originally Posted by vaporwall
NGP will be known as Moon from today.

We have also updated our product to a new version, named Moon G1.

The current list will be served first, people currently on the list will be offered a new Moon G1. If you signed up to the list at least 2 months ago, and still want your device, it would help if you sent email with your forum user name (in the subject line) to and stating that you are on the list and still want your order to: info@ngp.hu.

List signup here is here (we will notify you via email when your device is ready to ship. Please do not pm me asking when your device will be ready, I have no idea): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ZGeGc6MQ#gid=0

Moon G1 - Push Switch, Black Anodized:

Changes:

Single 3mm wick hole (Wick hole now closer to +/- posts)
Shorter topcap (reduced by .5mm compared to NGP V3): increased flavor and TH
Shorter tank (reduced by .5 cm compared to NGP V3)
Tank capacity: 3.7 ml (tank material plexiglass ONLY)

18350: 90mm length, 41 grams (without battery)
18650: 127mm length, 46grams (without battery)

Takoda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
pennsylvania
Mine should get to me by Monday or Tuesday. It was sent to me last Monday to give you guys an idea of how long shipping takes. It was sent from Budapest to where I am just outside Philadelphia. It just got to N.Y. about a day ago so I hope it will be here Monday. I will let you guys know what I think about it when it gets here. I am really excited since this will be my first Genesis Hybrid P.V. You can't go wrong for the price they are asking. Everyone knows the devices made here are going for about $255. They are asking for a little over $100.00 and that is an extremely low price to pay including shipping to your door for a bad ... hand made Genesis Hybrid. I will let you guys know my first impressions in a few days since I will be one of the first to receive one.

Takoda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
pennsylvania
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention the waiting list is actually full at the moment. Anyone that wants one should follow their thread on VaporWall. They say they aren't sure yet when they will open the waiting list back up yet. I'm sure they are probably up to their heads in requests. I was told they aren't running a large operation. These are being made one by one so the wait can be a few months easily. I just lucked out and was talking to the right person at the right time. So I can't really give an exact wait time from experience.

Takoda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
pennsylvania
IMAG0514.jpg IMAG0513.jpg Got here today and I think it is a pretty cool device. It is a lot smaller then you would probably imagine. It is very light weight but still pretty solid for its size. The tube and top cap are aluminium as well as the genisis part. It doesn't have the plastic threads on the top of the tank section like the previous NGP models. The switch the wick and air hole all line up perfect when everything is snugged down. I am overall very satisfied with the Moon G1. I haven't been able to try it out because I can't find my 18650 batteries. I have to order more now. Here is a size comparison between the Moon G1 the Lambo and a 900mah ego battery. Oh yeah. An MVP also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread