• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Philippines love affair with Cherry Vape driptips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shofixti

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pearl of the Orient
What is it with Cherry vape driptips that make them a hit with Pinoys.

I confess, I am a CVDT collector. I love the feel of smooth acrylic on the lips, the varied colorful swirls that can be used for whatever mood you're in. The option of polishing the driptip making it gleam like a precious gem. It can even give the illusion of improving taste of your eliquid (ok that's taking it a bit too far.lol)...but I would never pay 10,000 pesos for a single DT or trade a Provari for it. It just boggles the mind how popular these driptips are.

Since Cherry vape reopened shipping to the Philippines, I've been ordering my tips directly from them. So much cheaper. Even ordered the limited edition Ming Merlot :facepalm:

Last edited:

Shofixti

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pearl of the Orient
A few addition to my collection. I really should stop now.

DSC_1749_zpsf15b9bac.jpg

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
They are nice looking, but 10,000 pesos? well, on a side note, I'll be in manila, somewhere in the paranaque/alabang area next week and I was wondering what's the best B&M store in town? any suggestions?

Depends what you are looking to buy, hardware or accessories/liquids. I would suggest Greenhills Shopping mall, since they have a few B&M's in one mall. The problem with some shops here is that some of them carry only certain products if they are in a certain "group" of hardware makers. If you are looking for any particular devices it might help in narrowing down which shop would be best to visit. If you are in Alabang there is a The Joint Vape Shop/Chief Vapers @ South Station Filinvest and if you could go a little further south there is Smiley Vape shop in San Pedro and and Vape Republic Lounge @ Paseo in Santa Rosa. St.Francis Square in front of Mega Mall is also a mall with a couple of well known shops. So many B&M's in and around metro manila...don't hesitate to PM me if you need any help.

masguapoakosayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
los angeles
Depends what you are looking to buy, hardware or accessories/liquids. I would suggest Greenhills Shopping mall, since they have a few B&M's in one mall. The problem with some shops here is that some of them carry only certain products if they are in a certain "group" of hardware makers. If you are looking for any particular devices it might help in narrowing down which shop would be best to visit. If you are in Alabang there is a The Joint Vape Shop/Chief Vapers @ South Station Filinvest and if you could go a little further south there is Smiley Vape shop in San Pedro and and Vape Republic Lounge @ Paseo in Santa Rosa. St.Francis Square in front of Mega Mall is also a mall with a couple of well known shops. So many B&M's in and around metro manila...don't hesitate to PM me if you need any help.
Thanks bro, i'll PM you when I get there.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
Halo Belgium cocoa is a big hit here...me personally I dont like chocolate vapes...

Just saw someone selling a jack-o-lantern cvdt for 7k pesos on one of the buy and sell pages. That's just crazy. Almost 200 bucks for a piece of plastic that will not survive most drops while attached to an atty. I couldn't justify spending another 5-600 pesos after breaking my second cvdt after only a 2 foot drop from my couch to the floor, let alone at the price of another mod and rba combo.

Last edited:

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
What's even crazier is that some chump would take that 7k bait.

Exactly, I have seen and heard where Provari's were swapped for a CVDT. Don't get me wrong, I like their tips...I think I'm just a little too rough with some of my mods to use them as everyday tips though. My next Cherry purchase will probably be either the alum or a SS ming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread