Super-T Contact Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If you need to contact Super T Manufacturing, rather them PM'ing, please email to supertmanufacturing@yahoo.com

By contacting me there and not via PM, it consolidates all messages into one place and will make it easier for you to get a timely reply:)

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I couldn't agree more.

Shy of writing a letter and mailing it, there is no contact onto on the site.

We had to temporarily take down the "Contact us" page on our website. We went over three years with it with no problems, but a couple of weeks ago a bot of some sort had got ahold of it and was able to auto generate spam emails to us at the rate of one every minute or so. LOL. We'll redo it and get it back up shortly. For now, the best way is to email us at: supertmanufacturing@yahoo.com

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
hi, i emailed you at the addressed mentioned about my order of two ELAs made in january and payment done. i included my order number too but have yet to receive a reply from you at all.. help please?

What day did you email? I'm through thursday of last week. If it was before that, maybe it's lost in cyber land, if it was after that, then it just hasn't been answered yet and will be. We do have an entire thread too on the ELA and we do periodic updates on the ELA status. This week we are machining up the telescoping sections, both the regular and the extra length optional section: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...8470-precise-ela-telescoping-mod-super-t.html

Last edited:

dwsp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
USA/MY/SG
What day did you email? I'm through thursday of last week. If it was before that, maybe it's lost in cyber land, if it was after that, then it just hasn't been answered yet and will be. We do have an entire thread too on the ELA and we do periodic updates on the ELA status. This week we are machining up the telescoping sections, both the regular and the extra length optional section: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...8470-precise-ela-telescoping-mod-super-t.html

thanx for we quick reply here dave.. i actually sent the email in feb.. may i just let u know the order number here since i don't wanna jam up yr inbox..? #14760. i'm just really very excited about receiving my stuff since it's about 4-6 weeks into my order.. n not rushing u at all. would appreciate any updates via pm or any other way..

thanx again n cheers for the great work!!

COM76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2010
QLD, Australia
Hey mate sent an email off on Monday just in regards to altering my ELA order from Satin to Polish. I understand your very busy and if it cant be done then i understand but just thought i would see if i could. Perhaps could you post a picture of the Satin tube or bits and pieces, that would make decisions easier. Thanks mate cant wait to receive the ELA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread