• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ready to make the move to eVic ????????????? HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay expat's, I have only been vapeing for a little over a month. I did the ego-c starter kit. Then within two weeks moved to the ego twist (which I bought locally)

Here is the problem I hope you guy's can help me with. I just spent an hour trying to order an eVic. I tried to order one from a company state side. Can not ship to Thailand ...! Then I tried to have one shipped from the Philippines. They too could not ship the eVic to Thailand.

What is interesting is according to the Bangkok Post. The Thai health ministry is looking into ecig's and their possible health implications. They have not been outlawed. Yet thai FDA/customs are stopping shipment. There must be a way around this. Anyone have any idea's?

Just curious if anyone has bought one from Pingpong. It's only 2100thb or $70. How can he sell it so cheap if it's selling for around $100 everywhere else. I'll buy one if it's legit.

I sent him a PM but he never got back to me. His web site is some kind of a train wreck. I for the life of me can not figure out how he sells anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread