Best E Cig VV mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Half the ppl will say a Provari, the other half will say a VV Reo Grand. You could make a case for either. Either way your best bet is probably something made in the U.S. - USA-Made Electronic Cigarettes: Comprehensive List - Vapegrl

Great list of US made mods, too bad the Icon is no more. I'm looking for a compact, 14500 type mod, that's classier than an eGo. Just can't take my eVic/Vamo/REO to some outside activities. That being said, the Provari is a construction/performance gem, it just needs the VW feature to make it perfection at this point in the vaping timeline. The VAMO has all of that, except the darn thing is ugly, kind like the Studabaker of mods.

Genbu75

Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Virginia
Great list of US made mods, too bad the Icon is no more. I'm looking for a compact, 14500 type mod, that's classier than an eGo. Just can't take my eVic/Vamo/REO to some outside activities. That being said, the Provari is a construction/performance gem, it just needs the VW feature to make it perfection at this point in the vaping timeline. The VAMO has all of that, except the darn thing is ugly, kind like the Studabaker of mods.

Honestly, even without the VW feature, the provari is still the better device (IMO). That being said, Reo's are amazing, I can't speak of the vv but the grand is amazing, so I'd assume quality carries over to the vv.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas

Have you considered the precise simplicity from Super T? You probably have, but wow... deserves a look if not.

Super T ~ Precise Simplicity

I know it's a mech but...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread