Gate Location
700 Eastgate South Drive Suite #160
Cincinnati, OH 45245
(513) 843-6727
cincinnatistore.jpg
We're open! Our hours of operations is as follow:

Monday - Saturday: 10am-7pm
Sunday: 10am-4pm

Stop in and check out our juice bar where you can sample every flavor we carry before you purchase as well as our experienced staff who is there to answer all your vaping questions!

Last edited:

wmacy1028

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
West Chester Ohio
Sure will beat driving to Centerville, OH. to the store there. Seems they got busy and jacked up their prices quite a bit. I was buying a DCT Replacement Carto 2.0 ohm single coil for around 2.25.. they are now 3.95.. Oh and the best part.. buying a Clearo (stardust) from them used to be 5.95, now 7.95 and they are AltSmoke Startdusts.. still says it on the bottom.. I want to support a brick and mortar.. Now if Alt Smoke can figure out the "blend 5" ejuice.. that will stop me from going up north.. I really like all the people at the Centerville store.. but i dont like prices being jacked up for no reason..

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
updates.. updates... updates.. potential buyers want updates.. lol...
I happened to be in the area yesterday for a doctor's appointment and made a stop at Jungle Jim's. The Altsmoke store is supposed to be going in at a strip mall across from their parking lot so I did a quick drive by. There were a few "available for lease" signs up in some empty storefronts. I didn't see any of them with any apparent remodeling going on. :(

Last edited:

Scoop224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Cincinnati
Hmmm..... That kinda sucks.

In one of the pictures you an see the front of Jungle Jim's through the window so that should help us narrow down which space is going to be the new store.

Still waiting on the announcement concerning the "Amazing" manager also, as was indicated in the first post of this thread......???

As of now, ALL my vaping funds are still going out over the internet, the more time passes, the more sales they're missing out on from me.

It would be nice to know what's going on...

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
There will be pictures coming on progression, we actually hired someone to design the look and feel of the store. The design was finished this past week, so with the design concepts and the layout which we passed off to the landlord, we were allowed to continue to do the work. In our lease, we had to get written permissions from the landlord before beginning any work, including painting the walls. Now that we have both the design and permission it should be smooth sailing going forward.

We had all utilities turned on at the beginning of this week. Cable was installed on Wednesday, and yesterday we started patching the walls, selected and purchased 2000 sqft of flooring, and taking down the 300 ceiling tiles to be redone.

We had quotes finished for the following custom items we needed done for the space: LED Outside Sign, Signs for the inside, custom bar and furniture that was needed for the space.

There will be quite more visible changes to the store over the next two weeks. We will begin on the flooring on Monday as far as ripping out the old carpet and tile and replacing it with the new floors. From this point forward it's just doing the work as we know exactly how it's going to look.

And the person who will be running the store over there is Frank Cahall. Which some of you may know, coming soon banners will be up later next week just waiting for them to come back from the printer. I will post pictures next week on how the store is coming along, but hopefully that explains where we are at presently :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread