Spectrum's Tankapalooza - Hyper Color Pyrex Tanks and Tips for RBA's and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Hi everyone and thanks for checking out my post!

My name is Mike and I've been an ECF member since 2010. Like many of you I started out with a KR-808 kit and constantly upgraded over the years. vaping took on hobby like proportions early on...I was hooked! For the past several months I've settled in using various Hybrids and Genesis style atomizers. When it came to buying replacement tanks I felt like something was missing. A high quality tank that would match my device or just enhance the style factor in general.
I'm excited to offer the community an alternative. The coloring process is what makes these tanks truly unique. The colors are fused to the glass at over 1200 degrees making them vibrant, translucent and 100% permanent.

• Only the finest quality Pyrex tubing is sourced.
  • Precision cut to stock specifications.
  • Fire-polished ends
  • Every tank is annealed to remove any stress.
  • Professionally manufactured in the United States.

zbrtd.jpg

I'll have a modest inventory of the tanks pictured in about a week.
Z-Atty's and Zen Mini in the front (25.5mm)
Zen Standard and iHybrid in the back (33.3mm)

Shortly after I'll have Cobra tanks available in the same colors.
Cobra 3ml (28mm)
Cobra 5ml (38mm)

Here's a pic of a 25.5 mounted on a ZAP.

15pqwr5.jpg

Any size, any color, $12 a piece via PayPal.
For anyone that prefers to send a USPS money order I'll knock off $1 per tank.
Every tank will include two spec Buna-N 70 replacement o-rings.

US Shipping:
First Class with delivery confirmation is $3.15 (up to 4 tanks in an Indestructo double wall box)

Zen Standard owners:
Some older models had production runs using slightly longer tanks. I’m confident the vast majority will be issue free, but if you have an older device it’s a good idea to double-check the length.

If you would like to place an order just shoot me a PM or you can contact me directly at SpectrumTanks@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Hi Spectrum thank you for the permission to post on your thread I appreciate that.Looking forward to finding out what the news is about the tank we discussed in those PM's.Those are some very nice tanks and looking forward to buying some from you.Thank you for your time and welcome to being a supplier now.I wish you the best on this new adventure for you,take care.

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Hi Spectrum thank you for the permission to post on your thread I appreciate that.Looking forward to finding out what the news is about the tank we discussed in those PM's.Those are some very nice tanks and looking forward to buying some from you.Thank you for your time and welcome to being a supplier now.I wish you the best on this new adventure for you,take care.

My pleasure Chopper. I appreciate you contacting me and the good wishes! Since the ball was rolling on that one I'll have some solid info very soon :)

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Chopper!
Haven't seen you in ages.... hope you're doing good.

Spectrum... I just love these.
I've sent a PM, I hope to buy plenty of these.
I'll be sure to mention this thread.
AFTER I get mine of course..... I don't want any competition for anything remotely purple. LOL

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
Considering so many people have an AGA-T, any chance you'll be making tubes for them? I'd love a purple one.

Another good question. I wanted to tie the AGA-T tanks in with the Cobra's. The closest tubing is 0.2mm off in wall thickness so I decided to hold off until I could test a few prototypes. The OD is the same and seeing how it has the gasket set-up I'm sure they'll fit nicely. Probably over cautious on my part but I need to be certain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread