Which standard Radio Shack item to use for 510 atty battery connector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I'm trying to find standard types of products to use as battery connectors for 510 attys.

I would love to just go to Radio Shack and find something that I can use or make work, other than an RCA plug since I want threads on it.

Also, if there are any plugs for the 801 and 901 attys. I'm making my own mod to run a 5.3v so I don't burn up anymore 801 attys. Getting expensive!

Thanks

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
An alternative if you want the Radio Shack products is to use the "N" connector and then purchase a 901 batt to 510 atty adapter. I've found the adapter is a great way to enjoy the benefits of both the 901 and 510 attys with my 901 power mods.
Excellent advice! Esp since the adapters are so cheap at www.heaven-gifts.com ;)

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
An alternative if you want the Radio Shack products is to use the "N" connector and then purchase a 901 batt to 510 atty adapter. I've found the adapter is a great way to enjoy the benefits of both the 901 and 510 attys with my 901 power mods.

Why would anyone want to do this? Why buy two different widgets to equal the correct item that is readily available? I'm not seeing what the OP is trying to accomplish by using Radio Shack crap that isn't a true fit.

When (battery) connectors weren't available, sure. That's not the case now and hasn't been for a couple of months. It's as if this thread is stuck a time warp. If one has to buy a 901 to 510 adapter which is clearly NOT a Radio Shack item, toss the proper battery connector in the shopping cart. No?

Me? I'd buy everything I need from altsmoke mod shop, madvapes or heaven's gifts if time allowed. Colour me confused with the Radio Shack crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread