DV FUN Thread! - Join the Party - With Contests and Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hey Guys and Gals a new thread has arrived. DV FUN Thread! - Join the Party
there will be contests and prizes here occasionally, so check back often.

party_animals_e0.gif
This thread is for all things not necessarily related to DV, (but certainly can be) a chance for us to all hang out, tell stories, jokes and all the fun stuff.

I noticed we have an active community and nowhere to post the fun stuff, so wanted to make an outlet for us all that was missing.

Let me know your likes dislikes, post some gifs, be rude and crude, or polite and proper whatever you want. :)

I'll start... there once was a man from Nantucket...

Last edited:

Tully Mars

ECF Veteran
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You don't even wanna me to add to dat :smokie:
Butts, I understands, you don't want me to clutter up's you other threads :unsure:
HOGWASH!!! Eric is not like that. This is for sure a place for yer stories:), We can piss and moan bout what's not in stock:mad: or pick each other's brains whilst we sit at the table in our underwear. I know you do that MM, I have seen the pics of you in your Monkey Bra and Monkey panties.

We can call this Monkey Mama's Brakfast/linch/Dinner/ and Ring Ding counter!!!:laugh:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
HOGWASH!!! Eric is not like that. This is for sure a place for yer stories:), We can piss and moan bout what's not in stock:mad: or pick each other's brains whilst we sit at the table in our underwear. I know you do that MM, I have seen the pics of you in your Monkey Bra and Monkey panties.

We can call this Monkey Mama's Brakfast/linch/Dinner/ and Ring Ding counter!!!:laugh:
:ohmy: UNDERWEARS !!??!! :facepalm: Cripes All Mightys I Doin it WRONGS !! :unsure: wait I'll be back, I gotta run and put sumptin on fer petes sakes I nakkeds damm it ! :shock:

Tully Mars

ECF Veteran
:ohmy: UNDERWEARS !!??!! :facepalm: Cripes All Mightys I Doin it WRONGS !! :unsure: wait I'll be back, I gotta run and put sumptin on fer petes sakes I nakkeds damm it ! :shock:

You do realize that what you do to us all is illegal in all 50 states, all US territories and ALMOST every country in the world. Ogling monkeys in underwear can be considered beastiality. Unless you are in Iran, Iraq or North Korea, there it is blessed and called Friends with Benefits, or grooming your mate, cause the 1st 2 countries don't let you cut your hair, ANY OF IT!!!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Mama You all can post ANYWHERE you like, in any thread, at any time, for any reason, you brighten the room :)
I just realized that there was no actual place in my subforum to have fun and not have it be interspersed with all that other talk :)

Believe me I will check this one as often as any other... I need to laugh through the day, especially today OMG people were on my .... today! Must be all the drinkin :)

I really need a drink today LOL

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
oh yea, I think I'll have some funny stuff contests also :)

How about this one, for all the posts today until Midnight EST, whoever gets the most likes for a joke, picture, gif or animated, gets a free 30ml liquid of their choice and a black 650 eGo-t Battery, shipping included, no need to order anything :)

all ya gotta do is post something funny (animated or not) and then tomorrow, if you win, email me with your liquid choice and mg level and the order will go out :)

someone needs to be the designated "like" counter, I need a volunteer please :)

Like your favorites!

(ahem.. no racial jokes please, but yo mama's so fat's are ok)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
You do realize that what you do to us all is illegal in all 50 states, all US territories and ALMOST every country in the world. Ogling monkeys in underwear can be considered beastiality. Unless you are in Iran, Iraq or North Korea, there it is blessed and called Friends with Benefits, or grooming your mate, cause the 1st 2 countries don't let you cut your hair, ANY OF IT!!!
:unsure:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

taterbugg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2011
Lansing, MI
Well, a funny thing happened to us this weekend...we had a big birthday party for my wife, and later, she was feelin a bit frisky. We were getting ready for bed and I guess as she was laying there, she got to wonderin' if'n we could get kinda wild like 'the old days', so she tried flippin' her legs up and put them up on the headboard. Well, she managed it, but ended up kind of stuck there. So, when I came into the room, (pretty tired and worn out from a long day and night).....I glanced at the bed and said "For cryin' out loud honey, you could at least comb your hair and put your teeth in." :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread