iClear 16 - Vision Ego Clearomizer - Vivi Nova heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

I'm not allowed to post to the regular forum yet, so I'll post my question here instead. :)

I have the iTaste MVP which came with two iClear 16's. I bought a couple additional heads, and now I'm looking at other clearomizers.. specifically the Vision Ego and Vivi Nova's.

First.. since there's approximately 8 million different clearomizers.. what's currently accepted as being "the best" (I realize this has a lot to do with personal opinion, but...)

Second.. the iClear 16 and Vision Ego look almost identical.. are they? and if not, do they by chance share the same atomizer heads? And.. any compatibility with the Vivi Nova's?

Thanks!

Over_Stimulation

Moved On
Mar 10, 2013
I'm assuming u have 510 threading....after reading A LOT of this forum, the 2 "latest greatest" clearos seem to be the mini/regular vivi nova's, and the Kanger T3...I have both, love both....T3 seems to give the best vape imo, but not as stable of the nova's....nova's are 7-11$ and come with 3 xtra heads....T3 similar prices...watch this

Last edited:
The new Evod is also a very nice bottom coil, with some very vibrant colors. The main downside to the vision "style" clearomizers like the iClear 16 is the way they are manufactured. Even though they have changeable heads (which are all proprietary), the press manufacturing method means the body will most likely wear out before you get a chance to change the atomizer more than a couple of times. Would definitely recommend going with a Nova or Kanger, as these both have replaceable heads, and every piece is threaded, which means less wear and tear on the body.

thinkfastholsters

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
Chester, VA
Ive used CE4 style clearos, Kanger MT3 and the Novas. Novas are my favorite. I started with a mini nova clone and had no issues what so ever and then got a regular Vision brand nova and love them both. I am about to give carto tanks a shot but if I had to pikc and stick with one clearo it would be Nova hands down.

pdxtechdoctor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
pdxtechdoctor
The new Evod is also a very nice bottom coil, with some very vibrant colors. The main downside to the vision "style" clearomizers like the iClear 16 is the way they are manufactured. Even though they have changeable heads (which are all proprietary), the press manufacturing method means the body will most likely wear out before you get a chance to change the atomizer more than a couple of times. Would definitely recommend going with a Nova or Kanger, as these both have replaceable heads, and every piece is threaded, which means less wear and tear on the body.

Actually it looks like the iclear 16 is not a pressed CE type...

30910-2T.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread