Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
DOC Dave’s Steam Turbine .3 ohms Dual highlander’s 4.2 volts

Doc Dave has done it again. First was Bliss now it’s Steam Turbine. A wonderful Mesh Atomizer that explodes many Mesh Atomizers out of the water with its concentrated heat, flavorful hits of fresh tasting juices and a throat hit that will make you grow hair on your chest. Ladies beware not sure how you would look with hairy melons. LOL

People had asked me last weekend’s meet to make a video on how to make a .3 ohms dual coil on mesh well here it is. I was flattered by the offers of people wanting to buy the steam turbine after they tried it but as I said its not for sale. Doc has a reservation list on vapor wall which just close recently do to the high volume of people that want it. Don’t worry because he is also putting out a new version of the Bliss, also a Mini B. and couple of others.

I take you step by step from beginning to end on how to achieve this masterful vape at .3 ohms. When trying to build this please use only MNKE 18650 battery. Don’t try using any other battery. I am more than willing to help anyone through skype as I do with many other devices. So if your not sure please refrain from doing it.

With that Live Hard and Vape Hard Baby!!!

Krism

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
SF Bay Area
DOC Dave’s Steam Turbine .3 ohms Dual highlander’s 4.2 volts

Doc Dave has done it again. First was Bliss now it’s Steam Turbine. A wonderful Mesh Atomizer that explodes many Mesh Atomizers out of the water with its concentrated heat, flavorful hits of fresh tasting juices and a throat hit that will make you grow hair on your chest. Ladies beware not sure how you would look with hairy melons. LOL

People had asked me last weekend’s meet to make a video on how to make a .3 ohms dual coil on mesh well here it is. I was flattered by the offers of people wanting to buy the steam turbine after they tried it but as I said its not for sale. Doc has a reservation list on vapor wall which just close recently do to the high volume of people that want it. Don’t worry because he is also putting out a new version of the Bliss, also a Mini B. and couple of others.

I take you step by step from beginning to end on how to achieve this masterful vape at .3 ohms. When trying to build this please use only MNKE 18650 battery. Don’t try using any other battery. I am more than willing to help anyone through skype as I do with many other devices. So if your not sure please refrain from doing it.

With that Live Hard and Vape Hard Baby!!!

Where can you get these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread