RoarVapor.com home of the $18 starter kit is Live! Coupon Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
RoarVapor.com is now live! We'd like to thank everyone for their patience and well wishes during this crazy time. It really mean's more than you could know. We're always open to flavor suggestions, so if you ever have one, shoot an email over to me at Mike@RoarVapor.com and I'll give it a shot. I won't promise that every suggestion will be done, but if I get it right, you may see your suggestion pop up on the site.

VapeBash 2 is nearly upon us as well so if you're able to come by, look out for us there, we'll have a new flavor or two along with some new swag as well, gonna be a ton of fun!

There is a lot in the works. Keep an eye out for new flavors and hardware and coupon codes as well.

Current Coupon: "ROAR" for 15% off anything on the store through Monday April 1st. So come by and take advantage!

Lowlife

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Oklahoma
RoarVapor.com home of the $18 starter kit

This is what got me started, I ordered one of these and have not had a cigarette since it showed up in the mail. If you are looking for a cheap way to see if you will like it this is a good option.

(Note: you will spend more money getting more equipment. Haha)

Thanks for helping me get started cheaply.

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
This is what got me started, I ordered one of these and have not had a cigarette since it showed up in the male. If you are looking for a cheap way to see if you will like it this is a good option.

WoW!! Congrats on making it past the 1st week... :thumb: keep up the good work!!

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
This is what got me started, I ordered one of these and have not had a cigarette since it showed up in the mail. If you are looking for a cheap way to see if you will like it this is a good option.

That is beyond Awesome! Congrats man, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread