Interchangeable cartridges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkenner

Jan 5, 2010
Texas
Hey, This may be a stupid question but bare with me, I'm new at this :?:

I found out about e-cigs a while ago and decided to do some research before buying. I decided on Blu Cigs and brought it up to my mom to get a second opinion. She was eager to get me to quit real cigarettes so she, without my knowledge, bought the Smoking Everywhere brand at the mall. This brand is not that great. They are ok, but the cartridges are not the cheapest I've seen.

My question is do other e-cig cartridges work with this brand or is my cheapest option to buy a bottle of liquid nicotine or is there another option? Where do y'all suggest buying these supplies?

(And, for the record, I go to school in San Angelo, TX so retailers in that area or online suppliers in TX would be awesome)

Thanks!

mr quackums

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
texas
im in texas also and make it a point to avoid online suppliers, if you buy from out of state then all purchases are tax free.

as far as your question: im still new at this but it seems to me that the supplier doesnt matter at all, what matters is the model of the e-cig. so one you find that out just hop over to google (froogle.com would probably be better) and do a search.

Jan 2, 2010
U.S.A
Oh no... not another Smoking Everywhere victim :(

Seriously, the Blu has a bad enough reputation on here as it is, but Smoking Everywhere tops the lot lol. If you don't believe me then search this forum there is enough horror stories to give you nightmares about them. I strongly advise you to take it back for a refund (if you can even get your money back out of them) and buy a decent quality e-cig that doesn't cost a fortune to buy or maintain. Trust me if you tried a KR808D-1 or a Joye 510, you would see what you're missing out on. Plus, the kit's are only about 35 bux for the whole thing and you can get some fantastic tasting juices / cartridges.

kkenner

Jan 5, 2010
Texas
What is so bad about the Smoking Everywhere brand? I was just wondering. The only negative thing I have found about it is the cartridges don't last long. Is this the only thing? If so can't I just refill it? What is the best e cig liquid? Does any liquid work with ang e cig? I heard some good things about totally wicked e liquid (totallywicked-eliquid dot com) (can't post URLs yet)

Thanks guys, Y'all are great!

Jan 2, 2010
U.S.A
What is so bad about the Smoking Everywhere brand? I was just wondering. The only negative thing I have found about it is the cartridges don't last long. Is this the only thing? If so can't I just refill it? What is the best e cig liquid? Does any liquid work with ang e cig? I heard some good things about totally wicked e liquid (totallywicked-eliquid dot com) (can't post URLs yet)

I could write an entire page what is so bad about them, but if i'm gonna sum it up.... the quality is crap something will break before too long, it's extremely overpriced, and a decent 35 dollar kit performs much better. Not to mention how they're ripping people off and desperate to sell their kits. Search the forum you'll see what i mean.

Sign-Man

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Pennsylvania, USA
My question is do other e-cig cartridges work with this brand or is my cheapest option to buy a bottle of liquid nicotine or is there another option? Where do y'all suggest buying these supplies?

If you want to refill your cart's then hang out on the cartridge modder's forum and read lots of posts on your topic.

All of your questions have been asked by others.

DudeInMichigan

Dec 23, 2009
S.W.Michigan
Like you, I started with the SmokeAnywhere e-cig. I lasted 2 weeks before ordering a Joye510.

SA e-cigs work for crap period. I ended up dripping directly onto the atty to get it to produce enough vapor to get me by.

The 510 or almost ANY of them will use parts and liquid supplied by the zillion suppliers out there and work very well. Put the SA on the shelf and thank it for getting you turned onto e-smoking and move on down the road. It is hard to accept because of the $125 or so cost, but it is a reality!

Best of luck!
Dude

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
im in texas also and make it a point to avoid online suppliers, if you buy from out of state then all purchases are tax free.

That's probably an unfortunate attitude. I can say with some confidence that (for the most part) the best suppliers of PV products are all on-line without a substantial brick-and-mortar presence.

And this forum is a much better source than Google to determine which vendor to use. We can help you avoid scams, knock-off hardware, and vendors with poor track records for customer service and value.

Shadowdr

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2009
Nashville Tn.

The worst thing is the price, but since you didn't pay for it, it is not so bad. Yes any E-juice can refill the carts and the best juices are just a matter of opinion. I am not sure what model the SE brand is but all models can perform pretty well as long as you get a good atty with the kit. I got a 4081 or NPro from Njoy in april and still use it. It is now on a boxmod but it still works and produces good vapor and like you say the carts just don't last very long. Your is either that or a dse103 which is comparable and works about the same. You can go here and see what model you have in case you want to order more carts but I can tell you there is no better cart material then the original if you have a 4081, just refill and rinse out occasionaly.

A 510 is a better device because it came out later, but the batteries are the weak point with them.

mr quackums

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
texas
That's probably an unfortunate attitude. I can say with some confidence that (for the most part) the best suppliers of PV products are all on-line without a substantial brick-and-mortar presence.

And this forum is a much better source than Google to determine which vendor to use. We can help you avoid scams, knock-off hardware, and vendors with poor track records for customer service and value.

hehe, i meant "in state suppliers." thats what i get for posting at 2:45 in the morning.

JKBonin

Moved On
Jan 4, 2010
NH

I'll go one step further, scottbee. Most of the google searches I did BROUGHT me here. lol After 3 or 4 searches in a row pointing me to ecf, I stopped using google and just signed up! :thumbs:

kkenner

Jan 5, 2010
Texas
hehe, i meant "in state suppliers." thats what i get for posting at 2:45 in the morning.

That makes more sense. Your previous post was confusing as written. And thanks. I thought that It would be more convenient. That's what I miss about conventional cigarettes. If you run out of those you just drive to the nearest shack down the street. These you have to wait.

I just ordered from Totally Wicked this morning. Any idea on how long it will take? I'm running out of these crappy carts already :(

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
That makes more sense. Your previous post was confusing as written. And thanks. I thought that It would be more convenient. That's what I miss about conventional cigarettes. If you run out of those you just drive to the nearest shack down the street. These you have to wait.

I just ordered from Totally Wicked this morning. Any idea on how long it will take? I'm running out of these crappy carts already :(

TW is getting better.. They are the ones that I got my first e-cig through. This all depends on which side you ordered from because there is a TW UK and a TW USA. Same site but you have to click on the US flag in the right hand corner of the TW site to go to TW USA. TW USA is based out of Bradenton, Florida and their shipping is typically a good quality service. I would expect 4 to 7 days being that you are in TX... and this time of year is very busy for the postal service. :thumbs: If you ordered from the UK site.. I would tac on another 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread