Marlboro Light ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
Hi. I am trying to track down someone who sells a realistic tasting juice that tastes like Marlboro Lights.

Does anyone have any ideas of where to look?

Doug
There really is no juice that taste like a cig. But the vaporroom.net USA reds is really good and the closet thing to a unlighted cig I have had is volcanos tobacco pure.
Good luck.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You can hunt all you want, and spend as much as you can afford, and you'll never find an e-liquid that will taste like a cigarette, as others have said. The closest you'll get is maybe get a scent of what a fresh pack smells like when you first open it. No one can duplicate the flavor of burning tobacco and smoke in e-liquid.

You'd be better served to just find ANY flavor that you don't mind vaping all day. There's so many flavors to choose from it's mind boggling.

Like bacon? Someone makes it. Flavor that tastes like a Marlboro. Ain't gonna happen.

Also, realize that although these vaping devices are called electronic cigarettes, they have nothing to do with cigarettes in any way. There is no combustion, no smoke. Only vaporization of e-liquid that has nicotine in it. It is only another method of a nicotine delivery system.

Last edited:

Tim In Az

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2013
Mesa AZ
I smoked Marlboro light for almost thirty years. Been at this for only a month. Spent first two weeks every other day at local stores trying to duplicate Marlboro light and gave up and settled with 555's with Halo Prime 15 being my favorite.

Spent a ton of cash on juice in the last month and the closest I've tried that even remotely tasted like the real thing was Zikwid's Sunset Creek. It was friggin horrible and was like licking an ashtray.

Today I can honestly say I no longer really remember what it tastes like-- or atleast I dont want to:toast:

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I smoked Marlboro light for almost thirty years. Been at this for only a month. Spent first two weeks every other day at local stores trying to duplicate Marlboro light and gave up and settled with 555's with Halo Prime 15 being my favorite.

Spent a ton of cash on juice in the last month and the closest I've tried that even remotely tasted like the real thing was Zikwid's Sunset Creek. It was friggin horrible and was like licking an ashtray.

Today I can honestly say I no longer really remember what it tastes like-- or atleast I dont want to:toast:
There you go baby.....prime 15 ....woof.....

Hey... Whatever it takes......me/myself......I'd put that prime at the top of the list

I remeber seeing a video review from someone on youtube doing different juices. There was a 'honey cured tobacco' that they sweared tasted and smelled like a burning cig, right down to the burning paper. Not my cup of tea, and not sure why anyone would wanna vape a real cig but to each their own I guess. If I can find the vid again I'll post up a link or atleast get the company that makes it.

I smoked Marb Lights, too.. and have never been able to find anything close... however

I've recently discovered Good eJuice and tried Patriot after checking out some reviews on Youtube and I've been blown away by it.

The problem that most juices have is that there's an underlying sweet flavor, which immediately ruins its chances to taste like an analog.. however, this stuff doesn't have really any sweetness to it, and it tastes exactly like burning tobacco leaves. It's more like a cigar than a cigarette, though.

It's the one juice that remains in one of my tanks at all times. It's cheap, too.. like, $4.99 for a 6ml, if I recall correctly.. definitely worth a shot.

cctsjuice

Moved On
Apr 1, 2013
Canberra ACT
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Member reported : New Identity of Previously Banned User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread